A/N's Note

(A/N : Hey everyone, It's A/N here!

As you all know, i've re-write the whole story and add more special chapters.

If you're new here, then welcome to the Supernoobs x reader : Only us fanfiction!

Always happy to see a newbie on board.

Now, if you red in the description then y'all know that there's gonna be cussing, bad jokes, cringe, some blood, terrible humour, references and etc.

​​​​​As i said before, there's going to be special chapters and bonuses in this story to make it more interesting.

​​​​​​So, it's going to be a lot of chapters and i haven't even finished the book yet.

If some of you are wondering. Yes, I accidentally deleted my last Supernoobs X Reader fanfic which is literally called, "Supernoobs x Reader" but that was because I was dumb enough to not know how to re-write chapters.

Anyway, you'll have the yellow battle ball and your powers will be mentioned later in the chapter.

There will be my OC's in this story and each of them are important in the Reader's life.

I also understand if you guys dislike this book because of how uncreative i am but just know that i'm trying my best.

I would like to thank some readers who red my story and gave me support, suggestions and correcting me.

Thank you BreakerLeslie, for being an awesome writer to talk to about making Supernoobs fanfic. People please read his book, he is seriously underrated and his OC Insert is awesome!

Thank you Unphytri, for being a supportive reader. Seeing your comments brings a smile to my face. Please read her stories. They're really incredible, especially the Steven Universe story.

Thank you Nat81204, for suggesting ideas. If it weren't for you, i wouldn't be stuck in my room thinking of any other ideas. Please try to make a Supernoobs fanfic too since you clearly have a lot of good ideas.

Thank you Precureofhope147, for correcting my mistakes. If you want to criticize and correct my mistakes. Please do, i won't stop you!

I would tag all of the readers if i want to but Wattpad won't let me do that.

I'm open for suggestions, requests and Criticism.

​​​​​​Here are the notes that you'll need to know this story ;

- (Y/N) : (Your Name)

- (L/N) : (Last Name)

- (N/N) : (Nickname)

- (F/N) : (Fake name)

- (S/N) : (Superhero name)

​​​​​- (U/N) : (Uncle's Name)

- (A/N) : (Aunt's Name)

- (B/N) : (Brother's Name)

​​​​​​- (F/O) : (Favourite Outfit)

- (F/S) : (Favourite Shoes)