In Their Own Quirky Ways

Start from the beginning

Izumi looked at a robot in front of her "dodge!" She said and avoided the robots attack. "I can't rely on One For All this early in the competition!" She thought as she avoided another attack. She the looked down and saw piece of a already destroyed robot on the ground. "It's the armor of the one Todoroki defeated!" She yelled and picked it up. The robot went in for another attack. "That robot will lock onto the target and track it. I'll make it build up momentum And then It won't be able to stop suddenly!" Izumi yelled cutting the robots left arm off with the piece she had. "Move! Move! This can be a shield, too! It'll be useful!" Izumi said holding on to the piece.

"It also looks like Y/n has gone on ahead to do his own thing, good maybe I can make myself stand out too" izumi thought while running but was stopped by a few big zero pointers. She began to think of a way to get around it but was stopped when she saw that they were suddenly blowing up.

Izumi turned around to see that Momo was the cause. "Yaoyorozu!" Izumi yelled "A piece of cake." Momo said as she turned to izumi and nodded "The path is clear!" Someone yelled out and everyone began to run "She defeated those zero-point villains so easily? No wonder she got in through recommendations." Izumi thought as she ran on ahead too.

*All Might*

"During the entrance exam, they were there to be avoided. If you see them as things to be defeated, they're dumb hunks of metal. You'll start to see openings. I want you to tell the world "I am here!" I told her that even though I knew it'd be unreasonable. It doesn't matter if it's close! Just get to the next round!" All Might thought watching izumi.

*Ochako*

"Hey, hey! The first barrier's a piece of cake? Then what about the second?" Mina asked ochako as they saw what the next obstacle was.

"If you fall, you're out! If you don't wanna fall, then crawl! It's "The Fall"!" Present Mic called out "When did they build this stage?" Ochako asked as Tsu stepped up

"If you fall, you're out! If you don't wanna fall, then crawl! It's "The Fall"!" Present Mic called out "When did they build this stage?" Ochako asked as Tsu stepped up. "Tsu?" Ochako asked as tsu then jumped to the rope and landed well on it. "Ribbit. This is like a glorified tight rope." Tsu said as she began go crawl "She's fast!" Mina said.

You looked at the obstacle and sighed "there really making us work, huh?" You asked as you took a deep breath.

"Y/n?" Mina asked and then you jumped off the bridge "Y/n!!" Mina yelled sounding worried but they then noticed the lower part of your body was engulfed in a small tornado that was making you float. "You can fly?!?" Mina and Ochako yelled "holly heck!! Leave it to Y/n to show us his cool moves" present mic said. "He never fails to disappoint he's probably one of my smartest students" Aizawa thought watching you.

"Umm to be honest I was kinda hoping to make an earth bridge to the other side, but this works too!!" You called out and flew off.

"...Nevermind he's an idiot.." Aizawa sweatdropped as he heard you but everyone cheered for you.

"Young L/n..heh this dumb side of yours reminds me so much of D/N" All Might chuckled hearing your words.

"I didnt even know he could do that" mina said watching you fly away. "Me either" ochako said but soon they heard giggles behind them and they turned to see a girl with pink hair, goggles on, and different types of equipment on her.