Chapter 34

Mature Content!

One week later...

    The wedding of the century. The Devil has found his mate and is going to tie the knot. After years and years of bitterness and rage, he has found his one true love.

    Damien tried his very best to help with the wedding preparations, but Axel had a way of getting in the way. Zara was in charge, which could be called a big mistake. To say she drove me crazy would be an understatement. But I'm not the one to plan a great wedding.

   She kept to the underworlds traditions. The bride was to wear a red dress instead of white; Damien, the king, would officially crown me queen after we were wed. And during the wedding ceremony, Damien and I would have to do a blood bonding. She said it was to bind our hearts together for all eternity.

Damien already did that when we had sex.

   At this point, I don't give a fuck anymore. All I want is to be married to Damien; Simple as that.

    Aurora sits on my bed while playing with Salem. It seems that my cat has taken a very big likening to my daughter. Salem even sleeps with her; to protect her and care for her when I'm not around. It's making me jealous to be honest.

    Zara, already in her dress, was pulling at my hair, trying to straighten it. She already did a number on my face; it was quite beautiful, yet every time I blink it hurts.

"Will you stop moving?"

"You are pulling my hair out!"

"Then sit still."

"I'm nervous, Zar."

"Listen to me, don't pay any attention to anyone in that room. Just Damien. They are nothing but lords and ladies of the court. Be your normal amazing self. No one matters except Damien and Aurora."

"Okay."

"There, I've finished. We don't have a lot of time, go get dressed."

"Don't boss me."

"Sorry Queen Kat." She tries to contain her laughter, but her biting her lip gives it away.

"That's going to take some getting use too."

*  *  *

    Any minute now, I'm going to be the Devil's wife; Mrs. Blackwood. I just wanted to see Damien. I haven't seen him in three days. He would work late and I would be already asleep.

    The dress was stunning; looked like the embodiment of hell.

"Are you ready?" Zara asks, taking me out of my trance

"I hope so."

"You just have to walk down the aisle when the doors open."