Chapter 10

Mature Content!!

Two days later...

There was no more denying my feelings for Damien. I had it bad for him; and I believe he knows that. Our feelings were no secret; everyone knew about what we felt for each other, all except us.

Sure, we flirt all the time. But neither one of us has admitted our feelings to the other. And I thought he had balls.

Cute winks, not so subtle stares, soft hand touches, stealing kisses. Not even had a second date and I'm going crazy for him. Damien is the only thing I can think of; day and night. I crave his touch; I always want to be near him.

There's still a lot of unanswered questions though. Not all about Damien; I am still trying to figure out my own immortal life. My powers have been becoming to powerful and to crazy. It's becoming difficult to control them. My emotions are out of whack, so my powers are whack.

Zara, who was smoking while cleaning glasses was talking about Damien and I. Of course, I was rolling my eyes every second while wiping the counter.

"You guys would make cute babies."

"Zara. We have only known each other for a few weeks now."

"So? Put a ring on that finger before I do."

"You wouldn't fucking dare." I send a death stare her way.

"No, I wouldn't. It's the girl code. I would never take your man."

"He isn't my man...not yet anyway."

"What was that? I didn't quite hear that."

"Shut up."

"You're just horny. I would be to if I had a hot as fuck man driving me crazy with sexual tension."

"What the fuck did we just walk into?" My attention is turned to the five men. Damien had his famous smirk on while lustfully staring at me.

"And what are you guys talking about?" Zachary asks

"Sex."

"Nothing!" I scream over Zara's answer.

"We are taking about absolutely nothing." I throw the rag at Zara before turning back to the gentlemen.

"Can I talk to you Kat?" Damien asks

"Sure." I walk around the bar and past Damien to his office. I could tell he was following behind me because I felt his soft touch on my back side.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Go on a date with me."

"Yes."

"Really?"

"When?"

"Tonight. I'll pick you up." He snakes his arms around my waist before pulling me closer to him.

"I'll see you later then." I whisper in his ear before pushing myself off him.

"Bye." I walk off to get ready for a night of mysteries.

* * *

After I got home, I take a shower and scrub everything. Washed my hair like a billion times. Then threw on my best dress; the dress that drives the men wild.