Chapter 25

As I lay in bed, with my head on Damien's chest, I can't help but watch as rain pours from the sky. Hell was weird for sure; a red moon that always shines in the sky. Posing as a moon and as a sun. During nights, the sky would have a tint of dark red.

    Now, it's raining. I would expect it to be blood raining down, yet it was water. I could see the light reflecting from the red sun.

   While I look through the window, I could still feel the burning holes on the back of my head. Damien's rough, but gently fingers run through my hair. It was calming to say the lease.

"Damien?"

"Hmm?"

"The pain...it's completely gone. How did you do it?" I'm scared of his answer; I knew that this wouldn't have come without a consequence. I had sex with him again because I just needed him out of my system.

He will never be out of your system, Kat. You know that. You love him.

     I don't want to love him, but I can't help myself. Everything about him drives me mad with desire.

"I had to share the pain. I had to take it away."

"What do you mean? What did you do?" I sit up and face his eyes. Pulling up the sheet to hide my body away.

"In order for your pain to go away, I have to bind our souls together."

"Our souls?"

"Yes. Now, we are one. I will be able to feel your emotions. And same goes for you with me."

     I can never get away from him now. We are forever linked. We were now connect on a much more deeper level than before. What if he finds out the truth about my feelings for him?

Would it be that bad?

    Yes it fucking would! If he were to find out, he would have a hold over me.

Like he already doesn't.

    He will always know what I feel. How many conflicts I have with myself. All conflicts involving him.

"Why...why would you do that?"

"You were in pain. I had to save you. I had to protect you."

"But I didn't need you to...connect my soul to yours."

"It had to be done. It would have happened anyway."

Was this is plan all along? I would eventually fall at his feet and follow him like a good little bitch.

See what I mean? Conflicted emotions about one Damien Blackwood.

"What do you feel for me?"

"Excuse me?"

"What are your feelings?"

"I thought you could feel my emotions...shouldn't you know?"

"I want to hear it from your lips. I want to know if you love me."

I do love him, but loving him comes with dire dangers. With his lies spreading like fire; he has webs of lies. All the secrets and dark deeds he has done and might do in the very near future.

On the other hand, it would be nice to let myself love him. To actual be loved and feel loved would be something of magic. I haven't felt that in a very long time.

I think back to the time where I wouldn't love because I would out live them. But here we are with Damien. He is immortal as am I. I could love him forever without the thought of time in the way.

Just forever with him.

"I don't know what I feel."

"Kat..."

"I don't know, okay? To much has happened. To many secrets and lies. The things you have done to me and my own life. I've been hurt to much and I can't take much more of it. I am afraid to love you."

"You're afraid? Afraid of what?"

"Everything. I'm afraid to get hurt. I'm afraid of love."

"I love you Katarina. I will always love you. But you need to figure out what you feel for me. You need to figure out what you want." He slips out of the bed and pulls on some pants. I sit on the bed, dumb-folded while staring at him.

"Wait..."

"Katarina, we can't keep this game going on back and forth forever. I know you love me, but I don't think that you do. You need to figure that out." He leaves the room right after that. I wanted to stop him; to tell him that I do love him.

But I couldn't.

I do need to figure out what I feel. Part of me wants to love him and forget about my troubles. The other part wants to dig a hole and die in it.

    I can just over look the other things he has done. He isn't that bad...right?

Wrong Kat! Let me just list what Damien has done.
1. You are literally owned by him
2. He might have killed my mother
3. He killed my aunt
4. He dragged by ass to hell
5. He has lied to me my whole life about knowing me
6. He manipulated me into falling in love with him

   That's possibly the worst one too. I don't know if what I'm feeling is real or not. It would be all an illusion. Damien's weird powers that I know nothing about. This could be a dream.

Like hell it is.

    I'm not strong enough to face him. Even if I were to come up to him, ready to confess; I bet I will not be able to even say the word 'love'.

I don't know what to do.

Sorry it's shorter than most

I'm about to start school again, so I'll be updating a little slower. I'll try to write as much as I can. But it will be slower than usually because it's my senior year and things are crazy.

Thanks for understanding

Hope you enjoy!😈💜🖤