Chapter 7

Damien wouldn't stop staring at me. It was exactly like the other night. Him and his friends constantly staring at me.

What was I to do? I couldn't just zap them otherwise I'll be discovered. I wish life was easy like that. Zap people who annoy me.

I'm over here, minding my own business while serving drinks. Mister Blackwood can't keep his eyes to himself.

"I hate men." I throw down a rag and crouch down next to Zara.

"They are only good for one thing."

"Do you ever not think about sex?"

"Nope."

"Kat?" I hear Daniel in front of the bar. I get to my feet and face Daniel.

"Yes?"

"The boss wants to see you."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. In the VIP booth." I walk down the bar and around the corner.

"I deserve a raise." I whisper to myself as I head up the stairs to the secret booth.

My hands were sweating and twitching. I need self control right now; this man pissing me off. I do not want to blow his head off.

Just take deep breaths and you will be fine. Remember, you have the control.

I knock on the door and wait for my cue to enter. After hearing the all clear, I walk into the room. Once again, it was Damien and his little friends. All siting around in seats while watching me.

"You wanted to see me?" I cross my arms over my chest and glare at them.

"Yes."

"I'm quite busy trying to run your bar. I don't have time for your flirt games."

"Such a bad mouth. You should be careful. I could fire you."

"Oh really? I'm the best bartender you have."

"Then you better watch your mouth."

"What do you want?" He takes a long sip of his liquor then continues.

"Go out with me."

"Is that a demand?"

"Just go out with me."

"No. Are we done?" I start to leave, but Damien Blackwood is a stubborn asshole.

"Why won't you go out with me?" The way he said it, almost sounded like a growl. I swear his eyes flashed a red before returning back to normal. I blink my eyes a few times to see correctly.

"Because I don't date. I especially don't date cocky bastards." They all stare at me, but my focus is set upon Damien. First, he had no emotion on his face. Then a smirk appears on his face.

Oh shit.

"Maybe I'll change your mind. I would like to offer up a little wager."

"What kind of wager?"

"A little bet. If you win, I will leave you alone. If I win, then you have to do everything I say."

        This is a very bad idea. A very very bad idea. If I win, then cool for me. I get to continue to live my life with no distractions. On the other hand, if he wins, then my life is doomed.

        But I have to risk it. Plus, it's been awhile since I've had a little fun.

"What's the bet?" An evil smile makes my bones chill and my blood run cold. My self control becoming less and less.