Chapter 16

Mature Content; Warning!

Trigger Warning as well.

The silk blankets barley cover my fragile body. The crisp air tickled me as I sleep. Then, an unusual warmth moves from the end of my arm up to my shoulder.

"Wake up, kitten."

I shiver underneath this voice. The power radiating off this person was beyond me. Cold and frightened; I shift in the bed and turn my head up to the creature. Opening my eyes, Damien sits beside me. Looking down at me while petting my head.

"What are you doing here?"

"You asked me to come."

"I don't remember..."

"It's okay, love." He leans down and softly pecks my lips. But he doesn't stop there, oh no, he continues to give kisses to my lips.

"Damien, I don't think..."

"Relax Kat. I know you want me."

    With the sound of his words, I fade off. Letting him take full control of my body. I am at his mercy.

     He leaves my lips and travels down to my neck. I feel him nibble at my flesh; leaving his red hot hickeys. His little way of claiming me.

In a blink of an eye, both of our clothing were off our bodies and now laying on the floor.

I don't have time to process when he dives down into my heat. I feel him place kisses on my entrance, then again with a pressure. Moving in and out at a fast pace.

"Such a good girl."

Suddenly, he's above me. Without another word spoken, he slams into me. Not giving me time to adjust, he moves out. Back and forth; in and out.

"You're mine, Katarina."

Everything then comes back to me. All his lies and manipulation; it's all a trick.

"You are mine Kat. You will be my queen and you will love me. There's no escaping it. It's destiny."

Just as I reach my undying end, my troubled sleep is awoken.

* * *

My body flys out of bed in a sweat. My breathing uneven and my body shaking like an earthquake.

It was a dream. Nothing more than a harmless wet dream.

A dream in which reveals that I still have some sort of lust for Damien. I'll just conclude it isn't me feeling this way; but it's Damien's weird hold over me.

I was completely alone in my little apartment, except for Salem and myself. Nothing out of place. Then, how did I get into bed? Last thing I remember is laying on the floor, trying to remove the mark...which is still on my skin.

Great, almost died for nothing.

I stay home that night. I have a shift at the club, but there was no way in hell that I will, willingly, step foot into that place. It's the den of monsters.

Or demons.

Morning brought nothing. Locked the door and barred the windows while sipping on my coffee. Had a nice breakfast with Salem. At least one good thing came out of this; I could only trust one person.