Wait, how is HE your brother!?

Start from the beginning

"Mi-"

"It is astounding that his brain can keep up with this new vocabulary. How fascinating, I'll have to run some tests..."

"Ch-CHOPPER?!"

"What should we do?" Vivi wrung out her hands, ignoring your squabble.

"Eh, don't worry." Sanji smirked as he stepped up onto the railing and hopped gracefully down onto the shore, "Just go to the noisiest place you can find. That's where he'll be."

"That or the nearest restaurant," you giggled, vaulting after him.

"Yeah, that sounds about right." Usopp sighed.

Nami placed a hand on her head, "Geez, I wish he'd remember that he's got a bounty on his head. Especially in a country this big."

"Oh just let him be," Zoro grumbled as he climbed down the rope ladder, Chopper calmly perched on his head and knocking on the swordsman's skull, "He'll be fine. Let's just go eat already. We'll think about stuff later."

Nami grumbled under her breath, before pointing a finger at you, "And (y/n)! What about your bounty, huh?! It's almost ten times as much as his!"

"Pffsh," you waved your hand casually from side to side, "That was six years ago. I'm sure they've forgotten all about that. It'll be fiiiiine." You scratched your head, "Besides, I'm planning on camping out in a restaurant to wait for Cap. So shouldn't be that much of a problem, yeah?"

She exhaled sharply, "What about the fact Baroque Works is LOOKING FOR YOU!"

"Ah, point taken. Speaking of Baroque Works by the way, that wouldn't be Mr 3's ship over there would it," You pointed towards the odd shaped ship, "It has all '3' all over it and all, but I hadn't really met him so..."

Vivi gasped, clapping her hands to her mouth.

"Well, that's all the answer I needed."

Sanji bit down on his cigarette "So he's here."

"That means trouble." Zoro grimaced, "We'll be recognised."

"Don't worry, I've got a plan!"

Your face fell as you watched Usopp cackle down at you, "I am not getting a good feeling about this..."

"You don't have to be psychic to tell that, Missy..."

~0O0~

"Okay everyone! The coast is clear!" Usopp cried, throwing off the dust sheet.

Zoro grimaced, "We already took it off."

"Looks like no one noticed us!"

"That would be a miracle..." Nami groaned.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad you guys."

"Do you have any pride, (y/n)?"

"Excuse me? Ex-assassin here? I've been crawling through a literal sewer before. A dust sheet, not so bad."

Usopp blanched, "I did not need that mental image."

"Vivi-chan, you'll be safe from prying eyes here for the time being."

She stared blankly at the ground, clearly not registering Sanji's words.

"Vivi-chan?"

"Aaah! Y-yes? Yes, yes, what is it?"

Sanji lowered his voice, "What's wrong?"

"I...I'm sorry." She shut her eyes, clenching the dust cloth tightly, "I was just thinking...At least, while I was looking at the city..." She smiled weakly, "Everything still seemed to be fine. And though I can't truly be at ease...I think it can be saved."

MissyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara