That's The Idea, Ochako!

Start from the beginning

"We were luck that they showed up when they did" ibara said and everyone nodded in agreement. "Yeah but one things for sure Y/n and All Might were absolutely amazing!!" Toru said. "Yeah its awesome that someone our age was able to keep up with the Number 1 hero" sero said "yeah and to make things better he was able to go around and fight off some of the villains to help us out" Jirou said.

"Y/n is crazy strong I honestly see him being the next big hero" sato said "agreed" tokoyami said. Soon the door opened and they saw izumi walk in "are you sure you dont need any help?" Izumi asked as smiled at her. "I'm fine izumi" you said and when you walked in everyone saw you. Your arms were wrapped up in bandages and so was your head, you even had a small bandaid on your right cheek.

"Y/n!!" You turned around to see Mina and before you knew it she had her arms wrapped around you. "Ahhh ok hi Mina..ow ow" you said patting her back.

"Oh sorry..I'm just so glad your safe" mina said looking up at you and you give her a small smile and petted her head "I'm glad your safe too..all of you" you told everyone and they all gave you a smile well except Katsumi of course.

"Dude you were absolutely awesome out there" sero said "yeah no kidding you and all might really showed that bird guy who's boss" sato said. "Hey dude think you can teach me how to control my lightning like that?" Kaminari asked "*growls* JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!" You turned to see Katsumi was getting ignored of everyone praising you.

"Goodmorning to you too Katsumi~" you cooed causing her to blush and look away quickly. "Y/n it's good to see that your fine and well but you should get to your seat class is about to begin" iida said and you sweatdropped but smiled "yeah ok iida" your said sitting down. Iida smiled "Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats! We're already in our seats." Iida said "You're the only one who's not." Jirou pointed out "Shoot!" Iida said "Don't worry about it." Ochako said behind him.

You smiled behind ochako since your sit was directly behind hers "Tsu, who's gonna teach homeroom today?" Mina asked as she leaned behind to ask the frog girl "Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries Ribbit?" Tsu said and right on time the door open to reveal Aizawa but he was completely covered in bandages and his arms were in casts "Morning." He said with his normal lazy tone "Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!" Everyone said "You're too much of a pro!" Eji said "So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?" Denki said "Can you really call that "all right"?" Toru said "My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not yet over." He said getting everyone concerned "Fight?" Everyone except you Katsumi and shiro thouggt "Don't tell me The villains again?!" Ibara asked

"The U. A. sports festival is drawing near." Aizawa said and everyone sighed in relief "That's a super normal school event" everyone sighed in relief "Wait a minute. Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Momo asked "What if they attack us again or something?" Denki asked "Apparently, they think of it as U. A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance." Aizawa said and you sighed "this is soooooo boring.." you muttered.

"Something you wanna say y/n?" Aizawa asked his red eyes piercing into your soul and you smiled innocently "nothing~" you said.

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. sports festival! Of course, all the top heroes around the country will be watching." Aizawa explained  "For scouting purposes! I know that." Toru said "After we graduate, it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick." Denki said "A lot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though. Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb." Jirou said and you couldn't help but chuckle at this insult.