That's The Idea, Ochako!

Start from the beginning

"To suddenly go on and on with his wild statements like that. Although he didn't reveal his own Quirk, he bragged about that Nomu's Quirk And when things didn't go the way he wanted, he was visibly upset. Well, the incident with the Quirk was to also force my hand." All might said "Even so, it was foolish to throw away the advantage of having unknown Quirks when fighting against heroes." Nezu said "He made immature, wild statements with a straight face. He bragged about his possessions. He thought everything would simply go his way. Adding that to what I saw of him when he carried out the attack, the picture I get of Shigaraki is someone who hasn't gotten rid of his childish sense of omnipotence-- A man-child." All might said.

"A child with power?" Snipe said "Could it be that he never received the Quirk counseling every child gets in elementary school?" Midnight asked "Well, what does that have to do with anything?" Snipe said "There were 72 villains arrested the other day at USJ. They were all small-timers that lurked in back alleys. But the problem is how they all agreed with that man-child and followed him. In the current environment saturated with heroes, villainous people who have been oppressed may be drawn to that kind of simple-minded evil." Tsukauchi said "That's true. There are plenty of people who don't know what to do with their Quirks." Cementoss added.

"This is alarming, though Well, it's thanks to you heroes that we are able to devote ourselves to our investigation. We'll expand our search network and continue to assist in arresting the perpetrators." Tsukauchi said "A man-child In some sense, he's like our students. He still has room to grow. If there was someone capable backing him, trying to cultivate his malice I don't want to think about what could happen." Nezu said

"The day after the League of Villains attacked USJ, school was closed temporarily, but it was hard to take it easy."

*Izumi*

She was sitting in her room watch a video that she watched quite often, it was all might saving people. "Can you see that? He's already saved a hundred people! That's crazy!" A bystander called "It hasn't even been ten minutes! That's crazy!" Another yelled "He's laughing!" Someone yelled "It's fine now. Why? Because I am here." All might said with his signature smile.

Izumi sighed as she sat down on her bed and lifted a weight with her left arm "What I aspire to be seems so out of reach During the USJ incident, the villains just toyed with us with their malice and strength. We just slowed down Mr. Aizawa, Thirteen, and Y/n. In order to oppose that evil, I must make this power that I inherited from All Might, One For All, more and more my own. Because time is of the essence Because I'm the one who inherited it..and ever since I learned about what y/n had to go through I felt bad" izumi thought as she looked at the only picture on her desk that didnt have anything to do with all might.

It was a picture of herself and you smiling at the camera "y/n I'm sorry..because of me you could never have a dream of your own" izumi thought clenching her fist. "I'll find a way to change that..somehow" she thought until she heard a knock at her door.

"Izumi?" Inko called out "Yes?" Izumi asked "The food's ready." Inko said "Thanks, I'll be right there." Izumi said "Today, we're having pork cutlet bowls!" Inko said.

"Go get y/n ready too" inko said walking away. Izumi nodded but sighed looked at the wall next to you where your room was located.

*The Next Day*

Every student of class 1-A was talking about the attack on the USJ "Hey, did you watch the news last night?" Toru asked Ojiro "Yeah." He replied "Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all" toru said kinda sad "That's true." Souji said "It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?" Ojiro said 'But man, all the channels made a big deal out of it. I was surprised." Denki asked  "Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked." Jirou said "Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did." Sero said.