"I'm guessing this isn't about you and me bonding over dead languages."

"No, it's not. You stay away from my wife, Ezekiel. Now, with everything that's happened, your presence only complicates things more. That understood?"

EZ simply nods.

Miguel seems satisfied, "Good. Well, because next time it won't be a polite conversation. I'm sorry to bring your girlfriend into this-"

"She's a friend." EZ stares holes into him, slightly glaring at the mention of Izzy, "She doesn't have anything to do with this."

"That's too bad. I'm sure Emily would be pleased to know that you're with someone..." Miguel tells him, putting emphasis on his words, "Not alone all the time, sulking about almost a decade of history. My men will give you and your friend a ride back into town."

And just like that, he gets back into his car, and EZ's left staring at a cloud of dirt.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

Everyone at the Mayans compound was oblivious to the situation the prospect and Izzy just went through. They all went about their ways, thinking EZ was just gone fooling around with the girl and lost track of time. Something they'd all done before.

EZ and Izzy stood near the gate. Izzy was understandably confused, "So... that was Galindo?"

"Yeah."

"Wow. Not what I was expecting." Izzy looked down, "I should get home now... for real."

"I have to do something with my brother-"

"I know," Izzy cut him off, "Club business, right? Just like what tonight was- club business?"

"Club business? Yeah. Shit, I-" EZ wanted to tell her the truth, right then and there, all of it, but he knew... he couldn't. Instead, all he could say was, "I'm sorry," once again.

Angel yelled across the lot for his younger brother as he got on his bike and prepared to leave. EZ looked back, sighing, "Izzy-"

"I'm fine." She insisted, "Go... before you get into any more trouble."

EZ saw something different in her eyes, a shift, a change. She wasn't the same girl he saw earlier... this girl was someone different. Something he never seen in her before. Maybe it had something to do with her past? With the Sons of Anarchy? With her family? If it was true, he had more in common with her than he thought. The way she was looking at him... he wouldn't be suprised if she left and he never saw her again. He really hoped it didn't come to that.

After a few more frustrated threats from his brother, EZ jogged over to him. He made up some excuse about Jimenez as to why his bike was left out in front of their dad's shop.

Chucky gave Izzy a ride home.

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

Happy's bike was out front when Chucky dropped her off. Izzy cursed under her breath before heading inside. Ope barked loudly, greeting her. She kneeled down and gave the dog a few pets to calm him when her Uncle's bedroom door shut and he came walking out, "Where have you been?"

"With a friend." Izzy said, standing up, trying to see if he was angry or upset with her, "Didn't realize it was so late. Sorry."

Happy's eyes followed his niece, "Ever heard of answering your damn phone?"

"It was off." Izzy said, totally forgetting it was even on her. She stood up and walked into the kitchen to wash her hands. He followed. "How was everyone in Charming?"

"Fine." Happy replied, watching her dry her hands off, "How was everything here?"

"The same." Izzy shrugged, turning around and leaning against the sink, wondering what her Uncle was thinking.

"Where's your car?"

"Shop." Izzy said quickly, "I have work tomorrow. I'm gonna get ready for bed."

Happy wasn't suspicious of the way she was acting. He just figured she had another stressful day at work, but when she put her head down and walked by him without giving him a hug- that was a huge red flag. He was concerned now, "Iz?"

"Hmm?" Izzy stopped in the hallway.

Happy walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her, "You okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Good night." He gave her a kiss.

"Good night."

Happy watched her walk down the hall and disappear in her bedroom. Something was definitely up with her and he was gonna find out what it was. Little did he know, it was a lot more complicated than he could imagine.