Sam was disgruntled, I could tell by the way his posture stiffened after my question, "Well, you're smaller than me. She might as well have just wrapped a giant tarp around herself if she would have put my clothes on." He explained quickly and moved his hand rub her back softly, comforting her. For some reason it made my stomach churn. I had to avert my eyes for a moment.

"Well, a tarp would have been better than my clothes," I huffed.

Sams nostrils flared and he scolded me, "Dean, stop."

Finally I looked back at the two and sighed. "Sammy, a word please?" I headed outside, waiting for my brother to follow.

As soon as the door was latched, I started in on him. "Look, we cannot keep her here!" I was definitely using my outside voice for this situation. "We don't know who the hell she is and we don't know why she was attacked. We're not animal control, we don't just take in strays."

"Actually, we do know her name, remember? Cassie," Sam retorted. "She doesn't recall anything about herself or her past, she said the only thing that continues to come to mind is a bright light and then a high pitched screeching," he explained. "And she's not a pound puppy, Dean." He added, "She's a Human-frikin'-being."

I didn't know what to make of his statement. Everything about that girl screamed bad news, but Sam was willing to help her, and most of the time I felt obligated to give him his way all for the sake of team work. We needed Castiel, he could give us answers.

All I knew was that I didn't want her here, and I didn't want her in our lives.

CRASH!

The noise caught our attention and I quickly went to turn the door knob. It wouldn't budge.

"It's locked," I said to Sam and looked up at him, slightly panicked. We backed up and ran at the door, knocking it off its hinges.

After it fell to the ground we looked around in disbelief. It looked like a tornado tore through the room. Covers were off both of the beds, the mirror in the bathroom was busted, and the table that was home to all of our research was flipped over.

Sam searched the room for any sign of the girl, he found her balled up in the bathtub with her hands over her ears and her eyes bloodshot and pried open so wide they would give the moon a run for its money.

"Cassie?" Sam said urgently, he knelt beside her and snapped in front of her face.

Unresponsive.

"Dean!" He shouted for me and stood, bolting to the threshold of the bathroom.

I was picking the table up in shock, it was all gone.

"It's gone. All of our research," I growled and slammed my fist against the table top. "Dammit! What the hell did she just do?!" I was furious, all of our hard work had just been taken from right under our noses. None of that would have happened if we would have just left her in that alley.

The Mark sizzled with hatred, causing the blood in my veins to boil.

"She didn't do anything!" Sam shouted back at me, defending the girl in the tub.

The room was silent and tense, but only for a moment. Then there were soft sobs coming from behind Sam. Cassie was crying and pulling her knees to her chest as Sam and I rushed into the small, filthy bathroom.

"Cassie," Sam said softly as he approached her convulsing and crumpled figure.

"M-Men..." She whispered frantically, "men in black suits. L-like in my nightmare."