Chapter 7: His suspicion are right...

Start from the beginning

Kris' pov:

We're in a car now and I am driving. We just finished the meeting with the council and ever since that meeting, Suho just keep silent. That is unlike him. He would usually just nag at me or talk about the meeting. He must have been so worried. I broke the silence since it is kinda awkward," Hey, Let's go to Sunhwa's old house and packed some of here things."

He looked at me, he nod and continue staring out at the window. Once we arrived, I went out of the car. Suho didn't move. I sigh and pulled him out of the car. " Look now I want you to help me pack some of her things or there will be consequences." I looked at him in the eye and he nodded " Arraso.."

We went upstairs and I can't believe that the door is unlocked. Man... How can she be so careless? We went upstairs and went to her room I found an empty box nearby and ordered Suho to packed some of her things. While he is packing, I decided to go to Yoonjo ahjuma's room. I opened the door and the room is filled with books.

Well.. I might as well take some books. Honestly, The only thing I only know about Yoonjo ahjuma is that she is not a vampire. I also know that she ain't a human. I wonder what is she?? I accidentally step on something. I picked it up and discovered.. Our family photo. I can't believe that she still kept it.

I looked at the photo. I miss eomma and appa. Looks like I never change for a hundred years. I looked at picture and I put in my pocket. I picked the books and went to check on Suho. " Kaja, I'm sure that we still have a lot of things to do."

Sunhwa's pov:

The guys treat me so nicely. They even toured me around my new home. There are a lot of rooms but one of my favorite is the library. We are now in the game room and I am currently watching Baekhyun and Chanyeol playing Call of Duty. I don't really know much about games but I love watching their reactions. They react as if the game is real.

We laughed and I enjoyed having them as company. Lay came into the room. He said," Just got a call from Kris hyung." Oppa?? Is there something wrong?? " He said that you will start school tomorrow." Wait.. Tomorrow?? Do I have to?? I don't want to. The voices will come back and I don't wanna hear them.

I begin to panic. My hands begin to sweat in fear of hearing those voices. The last I heard those voices I almost killed myself. "Earth to Sunhwa... Helloooo.." Chen start to shake my shoulders violently . I gave him a death glare. He stopped, his eyes are widen. He said," Wow... There are siblings. They have the same glare." Glare.. Am I that scary??

" Why did you suddenly spaced out like that? " Luhan asked me in a worried tone. I nod and answered, " Nothing much. Just thinking. " Lay suddenly looked at Luhan. " Why are you looking at me like that??" Luhan said at Lay. Mabye he is a little creeped out when Lay looked at him like that.

Lay fold his arms and answered, " Hyung.. You usually know what people are thinking. That's your power but why you don't know why Sunhwa ssi spaced out just now?? You usually just read people's minds and tada.. you know everything. "

Luhan widen his eyes. "Wha...What?! Well... Um... Well... It is kinda rude to read other people's mind. I am a gentleman. So... Yea..." Lay point at him with his finger and he said," You always read people's mind without permission."

" Wait... If Lay has healing. Luhan has mind reading and Kai is teleportation... Doea this mean you all have powers." Baekhyun paused the game for a while. He turned and face me." Yes and you will have powers too once you are awakened. These tattoos are actually a symbol of our powers." He said while showing me his tatoo at his arm.

Soon Tao showed me his tattoo and his wrist. Lay's tattoo is a unicorn. How cute.. Luhan's tattoo is at his palm. Oh.... Now I know what the tattoos really mean. Baekhyun continue playing his game.