Thank you

Thank you so much for following this story and giving it a go.

I'm aware there are a bunch of errors, typos and some unexplained act - which I will go back and edit it when I feel like it. Hehe…

This is my first book though,  so don't expect for perfection.
English isn't my first language, so excuse my lack of vocabulary in my book or some wrong chosen words i use in it.

I'm more of a reader than writer.

But anyway I completed this and officially my first trial on wattpad.

I wish to write more as a practice.

They said -practice make perfect-

Well I'm not expecting to be perfect,  just slightly better than this. 

So I'm starting my second trial called

'GRUDGES'

Summary:

Hunter is your typical Bad boy. He has the look, popularity, school jock, girls in every nook and corner, money that can buy anything he wants. His bestfriend, though, has a crush in a popular girl of the school, that secretly Hunter fancied too, but he values his friendship more than anything.

Emily is an orphan, that's what she knows all her life, until she's being kidnapped, running away from her kidnappers, fate bring her back to her family.

What happened when Emily decided to finish her senior year in the same school as Hunter. More over she shared the same features with the girl he fancied to...

Check it out…