Epilogue.

🌲Merry Christmas 2019 everyone 🌲

_____________________________

Six Months Later.

"You look so chirpy" Anna said as she headed toward where I was standing among the other crew getting ready for our early flight.

"And you look like your boyfriend just dumped you." I smirk at her, she glares at me playfully.

Six months has passed since the ruckus Merlyn created. My life changed for most parts. For one, My relationship with Jack is getting stronger. I moved in with him three months ago along with Frankie. He's officially become our son now. It's hard to adjust with work and home,  but we manage just fine. We hire Nanny for when both of us busy,  but sometimes Jack brings him to work.

I met my biological parents on their anniversary party which Kevin organized in the state. They were shocked but overall happy to be given second chance to have me in their life. When they meet Jack,  they were already talking about wedding,  which is embarrassing for me but amusing for Jack. He said and I quote "Let them be, they were happy to have you back, and I'm glad they accept me. You know,  one day there will be time we will be talking about our wedding,  so why not practicing early." He said with a wink. 

Kevin was over the moon when he found out I was the new addition to his crew member along with my new friend Anna.

"Did you see the time we supposed to wake up?" Anna grumble beside me. As I took my phone out when I feel it vibrate in my pocket.

"Have a save flight babe. Frank and I are waiting for you to be home soon. We missed you." -Jack.

"Ahem" Anna interrupts when I was typing a reply.  I grin at her while she just rolls her eyes. 

"Your grumpy mood doesn't effect me anymore Anna." I said, again she just rolls her eyes. "By the way, who keeps you awake last night?"

"Shut up." She shoved me playfully.

Anna isn't a morning person, that's for sure. But she likes to stay awake at night,  that's also for sure. It's like her world are turned.  She can't sleep at night,  and she can't wake up in the morning.

"Damn. It's too early,  why does he always look so hot at all time." Anna whisper yell beside me as her eyes focused on something or rather,  someone. I lift my eyes from my phone and caught Kevin striding our way.

"Seriously, he's my brother." I protested. 

"I know.  And he's damn Hot." She said.  I face palmed myself inwardly. I can't separate Anna and boys talk, she always have topic about it.

"Good morning ladies, you girls look radiant today." Kevin greet. He came to me to give a kiss on my forehead.

Yeah, we are bonding pretty quick with each other and I seem like  have known him all my life rather than just few months.