16 - His Violence side.

Chapter 16.

Jackson's POV:

Descending the staircase with springs on my each steps while whistling happy song I rushed to the kitchen to get water. I'm not planning on breakfast because I was hoping to have one with Kate.

"Look like somebody is in a happy mood." Charlie's voice reached my eardrums stopped me on my track.

"What are you doing here? I thought you stayed at your house." I ask in curiosity.

"I was planning the five of us could go out on the open water, you know the weather is great and it's been long time since the last time we took your yacht out on the open water. But I guess you already has plan with A certain brunette." Charlie said wiggling his brows. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Come on man, leave the lover boy alone!" Harry said entering the kitchen with Joe in tow.

"What nonsense are you talking about." I said, opening the fridge and took out a bottle of water.

"Nothing. you can go, or else you will be late." Harry said, shoving me out of the kitchen. okay my friends are acting strange today, but when are they not?

Shaking my head in amusement, I glance at my wrist watch, it's still too early but I don't mind waiting. a small smile find its way to my lips when a memory of last night flooding my head. I never imagine I will be lucky to get a glimpse of her without clothes. what? it's not my fault that she forgot to close the door when I was about to ring the door bell.

I know she was embarrassed by the incident, that's why I didn't tease her, although it will be fun just to watch her a blushing mess.

Still grinning like an idiot, I drive to her place. I don't know what made me want to spend more time with her, but something in her made me wanted to be close to her, get to know her better. She's different from any other girl who always throw themself at me, they are pure annoying, while Kate is pure calming. I park my car in front of her apartment's door, it's an old apartment that I think it's no longer safe to life here. But she happily life here without complain, really simple girl.

Whistling, and twirling my car's key on my finger I walk toward her door, but I stopped in my track when I saw who was standing at her front door and talking to her.

You've got to be kidding me.

No. Not happening again, once is enough. What on earth is he doing here of all places. I don't know what gotten into me, I see RED.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" My voice booms at the empty hall of Kate's apartment cutting whatever the fucker was saying to Kate. I'm not going to let him ruin something good in my life for the second time. At least not with Kate, he can screw whoever he want but not Kate. She's too good for a manipulating asshole like him. Kate's gaze meet mine and she freeze.

Without further thinking I take few long strides to reach them, the fucker seemed shock to see me. But not long because I grab his collar and punched him square in the face. Kate shrieked, her hand flew to her mouth. I ignore her and refocusing my attention on the matter at hand. Nicholas Summers staggered backward but he quick to gain his stance back. He wipe the blood from the corner of his mouth and lift his gaze me me.

"What the fUck Jack! mind your own damn bussiness. Fuck you man.!" He growler in anger, but my anger get the best of me, without giving him any short of answer I throw another punch and another punch. I don't know which part of his face take the hit, I don't care. Until two set of strong arms holding me back from murdering him. I struggle to get free from them.