6. Interruption

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6:

Jack was waiting for me outside the bar, leaning against his Range Rover with his left hand shoved inside his jeans pocket and scrolling his phone in his right hand. An almost naked girl standing too close beside him, twirling her strands of hairs. Batting her fake lashes, whispering words in his ear, stroking her leg up and down to his while her finger trailing down his chest.

Jack supported a bored looks on his face, not sparing a glance her way, he keep focusing his attention into his phone. But when her finger slowly down and down and more down to South, Jack caught her wrist and move a step away from her. He said something, which I can't catch due to the distance but whatever he said to her, it made her pout childishly and stomping her feet.

I shake my head at the sight before me, still standing three feet away from  the bar entryway.

Girls and her need.

I am not against it, it's just hilarious to watch when the target is clearly not interested.

I Slowly make my way towards them, too slow that it take time to reach them. Jack diverting his gaze back to his phone, while the girl whining beside him, and none of them realize my presence probably because there are many passerby around.

"Come on Jack, it's not like you don't want it. I know you do" the girl whispered seductively, she may think her act is sexy, but honestly it made me want to gag.

Decided to end Jack misery as I announced myself.

"Hi, sorry to keep you waiting" I said.

Both of them turn to face me, but their expression are completely different from one another. The girl shot me an irritated glare while Jack signed in relief, he slide his phone in his back pocket and sending me a playful grin.

"That's alright, you ready?" Jack asked, smiling brightly. Probably liking the interruption he was desperately expecting.

"Don't you see we.are.bussy?" The girl said in a harsh tone pressing on each word to make it clear to me.

Does she think I'm dumb?

"Sorry to interrupt, but we need to move" I said nonchalantly. Jack just smirked before move to open the passenger door and guide me in.

"Madam" he said, bowing his head a little which made me giggle.

"You're such an asshole Jack!" The girl screamed behind him and stomp off, attracting passerby's attention who give us curious glances.

Jack rounding the car and slide in the driver seat not effected by the curious looks the people around us sending to him, a happy smile on his face.

"Another minute I stand in her presence, my ears might bleed." He said.

I just laugh "that bad huh?" I said in between laugh.

He just shake his head, muttering something under his breath. I stare at him raising my brow. He started the engine and pulled away from the parking. He turn the music down slightly before glanced at me, finding me still staring at him.