Roman always told his mate that if something were to happen , that she were to run far away.

Alarick took the womans leg in his mouth and bit it with great force. His canines plunged deep into the woman's shin bone.

A sickening crack filled the air as Alarick crushed every bone in her right leg. He proceeded to the left one and repeated the process.

As you could imagine. The woman was screaming hysterically.

"Good." His wolf spoke.

She couldn't get away with two broken legs.

Now that his enemies were disabled. Alarick began to do something truly despicable.

He ripped the woman's shirt off and smelled her round belly.

He could hear a strong healthy heartbeat and paused when he heard Roman speak.

"Please...." He coughed up blood.

"D-Dont .. do that."

Alarick gave a big wolfy smile and ignored the man's please*.

The woman cried and screamed , she begged for the wolf not to do anything to harm her baby. She didn't want to die , she didn't feel like it was her time.

Just before she could convince the wolf any further,  Alarick mauled the woman's stomach. He bit into it like a ripened apple. Blood pooled out of the womans body.

Vlad took over from blood lust.

Vlads P.O.V

Red , Red , Red.

My favorite color!

I bit into the woman's womb and pulled out a crying fetus. Roman looked at me with horror, but I loved it.

The woman was probably dead , but that didn't stop me. Why would it.

I quickly snapped the babies head off. I rolled about on the floor.

I only meant to snap it's neck, but I really underestimated my strength.

Oops , I thought.

Now that the heir was gone , I could finish Roman off.

I placed my paw over his head and my claw extended into his skull. Blood seeped out and he eventually died.

Killing this king won't stop another one from rising , however , it takes awhile for one to be as dangerous as Roman. But I'll kill the next one just as I killed this one.

This won't be the last fight and this probably won't be the last kid I have to kill , but I'll be more than ready  when that time comes.

Alarick's P.O.V

I regained control from Vlad and shifted back into my human form.

I headed into one of the master bedrooms to put on a pair of basketball shorts.

When I was done changing , I headed back to the garage. When I opened  the door , the small girl flinched.

"You don't have to be scared anymore. I'm gonna get you out of here." I declared.

She looked up slowly and let out a shaky breath.

"T-There's blood on your face."

I nodded , and wiped it off.

"I killed all of them, you won't have to ever worry about anything."

Her eyes widened in disbelief.

"What's your name ?" I asked.

"Tori." She replied softly.

I nodded.

The girl had long Tangled hair.Her skin was a smooth tan color underneath all the blood and bruises.

Her eyes were the greenest color I've ever seen , not to mention she had a plethora of freckles covering her face.

A unique beauty covered her like a blanket.

"Let's get you out of here , I'm sure you have a family that's waiting for you."

I shook her head no.

"What if I can't find them?"

"If not , your more than welcomed to stay in the kingdoms castle, there's plenty of space."

She shrugged her shoulders , unsure of her future , but I plan to see this out. It will work for her in the end. I will make sure of it.

______________________________________
A/N: I know the ending is kind of bad , but , I've been really busy...I'm sorry 😭