15

Alarick's P.O.V

Emily fell asleep in the backseat , while Seline and I sat in front.

She guided me to where this kingdom was. We eventually went off road and went from there.

"Do you love her?" Her voice was a whisper.

"Of course I do. She's all I have besides Michael."

I could feel her look at me.

"Why haven't you marked her yet?"

"She isn't ready."

She shook her head knowingly.

I heard her whisper
"Thank you."

"For what Seline?"

"For taking care of my baby. I can sence the love you have for each other. You remind me so much of Vincent and I. I've missed so much of her life."

Golden tears ran down her face. The woman cries gold. Wow.

"She'll forgive you Seline. You did what you had to for your people. She has to understand that."

"I know. " She wiped her tears and spoke. "Your going to stop in front of this forest. We will walk from here."

I got out of the car and went to the backseat to wake Emily.

"Emily." I whispered.

"Wake up, were here."

Her pretty brown eyes fluttered open and she sat up.

I helped her out of the car and we began to follow Seline into the forest.

_______

10 min. Later

We've been walking for about 10 minutes and , and the soil turned Sandy. We came across a waterfall.

Seline's voice echoed.

"Under the waterfall. That's where home is."

We took long strides into the water. The water wasn't to deep. It went up too Emily's waist.

Once under , we walked into the cave. It was a dead end.

I tensed up. Was this a trap? I think Seline sensed* my panicked energy.

"Calm down Alpha. I'm not going to kill you...not yet anyways." She mumbled the last part.

"What?!"

"Ughh why can't the Queen crack a few jokes."

Maybe because your word is almost equivalent to God's. I thought.

She waved her hand in front of the stone and a white appeared in the middle of her hand. Her eyes turned pure white and she whispered.

"I daa."

A portal opened and vast land appeared in front of me. It was a portal to another world.

Once Seline stepped in, her old clothes were no more.

A gown replaced it and it was beautiful. The gown had huge holes in the back for her wings . The dress was a white lacey material that dragged behind her.

She looked behind and smiled at us.

"Come meet your people Emily."

When Emily stepped through. Her dress was almost identical as her mother's. She was breath taking.

"I always wanted to match clothes with my daughter." Emily smiled up at Seline.

I stepped through the portal and stayed in the same clothes. I looked at Seline blandly.

She saw the look I gave her and rolled her eyes.

"Who knew Alphas could be so extra." She laughed

She waved her hand and just like that. I was in a suit and tie.

Seline guided us to the castle by foot. The trail she took us on , went through town.

We were greeted by celebration and cheers.

Small children ran up to Seline , happy to see her.

She looked at them indifferently.

"No no. Go away you little rats. Carol, don't touch me... No Sammy don't touch that."

When she eventually got the kids off of her. She looked at me.

"Not a fan of kids?" I asked.

She shook her head no.

"I was only fond of Emily when she was a child. Other kids are gross to me. They all smell like cookies and dirt."

The town's folk seemed to be overwhelmed with joy.

Emily was nervous from the attention. I could tell.

Seline stopped walking and whispered to where only I could hear.

"Walk with your head high my love. You are a Queen, don't let your crown fall "

Emily looked at her mother and smiled.

All kinds of comments were heard.

"The princess returns!"

"Mommy look at the Queen, isn't she pretty."

"Oh my is that a Werewolf!?"

"Stay back children her might hurt you."

"The royalty are beautiful , but Look at the Beast behind them!"

Dirty looks and scandalous comments were thrown my way.

The Queen stopped dead in her tracks.

She turned to face the crowd of people.

She laughed maliciously. Time seems to stop and she managed to counjer up up a dark cloud over everyone. With pure eyes and wings spread apart , she spoke.

"Do you think it's funny to mock someone because they're different?
You watch your tounges when it comes to this 'Beast' you speak of with little respect. You mock a King belonging to another kingdom. If I hear some rumor about this man, a curse will be put on your family. How comical is that!"

She dismissed the crowd laughed uncontrollably.

"Come now my sweets , I have so much to show you!"