38

Alarick's P.O.V

"Please Alarick! Let's stay a little bit longer!"

"Okay , Emily , but it's getting dark. And cold" I added.

She was building sand castles , while humming a song that related to what she was doing.

Sandcastles , by Beyonce. That's what her little hum sounded like.

She's created this love for music.

Sometimes I catch her in the bathroom singing beutiful tunes , but she gets embarrassed if she knows I'm listening.

The beach was beautiful today , a cool breeze would pass every once in a while , and there were no clouds out.

We had a blast together. I taught her how to swim and we played with the sand together.

I bought goggles, so we could swim under water. She didn't like diving too much , but I did and dug up tiny crabs so she could hold them.

We spent close to 5 hours here and it began to get dark. As the day went on, it got colder , urging me to get Emily out of the cold. She was only wearing a bathing suit , and a very sheer poncho to keep her covered from wondering eyes.

"Let's go now , Emily. You can't stay out in the cold, you'll get sick."

"No Alarick! Zamora's keeping me warm."

She was lying.

Zamora , needed to make potions to do things like that.

"With what potion?!" I growled.

She looked up at me and whispered,

"oh."

"I won't tolerate lies Emily , if there is one thing I can't stand , it would be a liar." I stated.

She crossed her arms and a frown set on her face. Her bottom lip wobbled , and tears formed in her eyes.

"I don't want to go!"

"If you keep acting up , we won't come back tomorrow before we leave."

She stomped her foot and started walking to the rental car.

When we both got in the car, I began to drive to the hotel. She was silent the whole way there.

When we pulled into the hotel , she immediately got out. I usually open the door for her , but not today.

My dominating side was coming out , and I didn't necessarily want it to, but Emily's behavior was making me and my wolf on edge.

I got out of the parked car and caught up her. Once I was behind her , I grabbed her by her arm , and towered over her.

She tried to pull her arm away.

"Don't touch me anymore." She whispered.

"I won't tolerate disobedience Emily. You've been acting like a brat ever since we left. You want to act bad? I'll show you what bad girls get."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her along with me to our room.