19(mature)

Emily's P.O.V

after spending some time with my mom, I went straight to the bathroom in order to get ready for bed. We spent the whole day together and she taught me all kinds of things.

I learned how to control my powers a little bit. I can only balance light in my hand , and even that's not the best right now. but with her teaching me , I'll get better!

I ran my bath water like how Alarick showed me , and I put a bath bomb in the water. Mother gave me one and I am glad she did. These things are so pretty!

I got in the tub and began cleaning myself.

When I was done , I got out and put on my night gown.

It was a blue and black spaghetti strapped dress that was made out of the softest silk. Mother says it was a gift from the goddess of love.

Mother is good friends with her.

I came out and Alarick was coming in the room. He had no shirt on and was a sweaty mess.

"Are you okay Alarick?"

"Yes love,I'm fine. Your father gave me the order to train his military while he was gone. Your going to sleep?" He asked

Father's trip was delayed causing him to stay in Berlin for an extra week.

I nodded.

"Mama and I were practicing my powers all day. I-Im sleepy."

"Interesting. Can you show me what you've learned?"

I nodded again and walked closer to him.

I cupped my hands together and whispered the chant.

" I tus iftiin."

A little white light formed.

"Give me your hands" I said.

He mirrored my hands in front of me and I placed the ball of light so that he was holding it.

"Beutiful." He whispered

"What language are the chants in?" He asked.

"Somali" I replied.

The light eventually went out and I looked up at him.

He placed his hand on my neck and bent down to kiss me. The kiss began slow , but eventually got faster and a little messy.

He pulled away and placed his big ol hands on my face.

"I'm going to go take a shower and I'll be right back." He whispered.

I smiled and jumped in the bed.

I tried to wait till he came out of the bathroom, but sleep took me over.

Emily's dream:

He trailed his long fingers down my spine.

Neither of us had clothes on and we were making out.

I was too distracted by his kisses to notice his sex was in between my thighs. He was sliding it against my core. The pressure was so good and I couldn't get enough.

Soon he pulled away and looked deep into my eyes.

"Emily, are you ready?"

End of Emily's dream.

Alarick's P.O.V

When I came out of the bathroom I noticed Emily had fallen asleep.

Not wanting to wake her, because of her long day, I silently crawled into bed next to her.

After about 10 minutes of me lying there trying to fall asleep. I began to hear her shuffle. She became restless and began moaning in her sleep.

A thin sheet of sweat even began to cover her forehead.

I propped myself on my elbow and watched her whimper and moan in her sleep.

It's probably a bad dream. Or maybe it's her heat.

But it couldn't be heat, I would smell it right now. I took a deeper smell of her and it hit me.

Pure arousal

Emily's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open and I was lost in my thoughts.

I had a dream about , 'the sex'. I could feel something wet in my panties and my sex was aching. I rubbed my legs together to relieve the tension I was felling. I look to my side to find Alarick staring at me.

I furrowed my brows and gave him a confused look.

"A-alarick." I whimpered.

"What's wrong Emily?"

I shook my head no in embarrassment.

"I can't help you if you don't tell."

I had no clue to describe to him what I was feeling.

What would I even say. He would probably think I'm crazy.

I pointed down.

"I-It aches." I whispered.

His eyes turned 3 shades darker.

"It's okay, I can fix that for you."

Alarick's P.O.V

I knew what she wanted before she even said anything.

I sat up and hovered over her.

I lifted her blue night gown up and pulled at her panties. Before completely taking them off , I looked up at her.

"Is this okay Emily?"

She gasped and nodded her head yes.

_________________

Welp. I'm going to hell. But your reading it so , your coming with me.

P.S.

I'm horrible at writing smut...