42

Michael's P.O.V

Zamora sliced through multiple wolfs at a time with her huge wings.

My wolf covered her from any attack that a rouge wolf could land on her. Once we made it a good distance into the battle field , we looked around for Alarick.

My eyes scanned the place till I heard Zamora's voice.

"There." she pointed.

I looked over at the sight that she pointed at. The scene was disturbing.

There Alarick was , standing from his knees and claw marks all over his body.

His eye was gone. Instead there were 3 large slashes that covered his eye.

A large bloody hole was all that I could seem to look at at the moment. As he recognized us from afar , his frown deepened.

"What the fuck are you guys doing out here!"

Before we could answer , 5 large shadows passed over our heads.

I turned my head up toward the sky and awed.

Angels.

They flew with precision , and we're very fast. They were in perfect unison with each other. Like graceful jets.

It seemed like time stopped because everyone was looking at the impossible above us.

Curses and gasps filled the air.

Suddenly they dove down and hit the earth with a noisy thud.

The five of them stood in formation and the leader was a African American woman. They all had beutiful wings , all different from one another, making them exquisitely unique from one another.

She must be Emily's mother, I thought. After all, they looked almost exactly alike.

Standing behind her were two white men , a black woman , and a tall black man. They were all attractive, the moon goddess couldn't have created a more perfect set of people.

Rouges surrounded all of us and when they proceeded to attack, Seline put her hands up and they froze in their spot. The wolves that were fighting them killed them while they were frozen. This just made the war 10 times easier.

They were like statues. I am floored and beyond impressed.

Seline nodded at Zamora, and Zamora nodded back. I guess that was their way of acknowledging each other.

Seline walked up to Alarick.

Her long black dressy robe flowed behind her, while her huge black wings followed suit.

I was truly enchanted in this very moment , I have never seen anything so mythical.

It was dead silent and everyone watched the strange woman walk up to Alarick. She placed her hand against his face and carresed it. She looked into his missing eye and sighed.

Alarick , as always tried to look emotionless , but he couldn't help leaning into her touch. I could tell he appreciated the motherly love.

"Whoever did this will surely die an awful death. I'll make sure of it."
She whispered.

She took a step back and looked around her.

"You guys didn't save me a kill!" She laughed with evil in her voice.

What the fuck?

So she's CRAZY crazy, okay. I thought Alarick was exaggerating.

"He got away." Alarick rasped.

"We'll help you find him Alarick. Don't worry." The white male spoke. His wings looked just like Zamora's , except his were white.

We all looked at him. A female wolf trotted up to us and openly mindlinked to all of us.

"I kept one alive Alpha. We can get information from him."

Alarick's mood suddenly brightened a little.

"Good job Alyssa , I won't forget what you did today, you shall be rewarded."

The females tail wagged estaticly.

"Thank you Alpha."

She began to guide us to the filthy rouge.

Alarick's P.O.V

"Tell me now! Where is Roman and his mate?"

"I'll never speak to you , Alpha!"

He mocked my title with so little respect. I guess he has to learn the hard way.

"Have it your way then."

Before I could say any thing ,Seline stepped in.

She opened her wings and trailed her long horn down the filthy rouges neck.

"I'd suggest you speak sir, but I suppose you don't have to. After all , I wouldn't mind having a little fun."