23

Emily's P.O.V

Alarick finished my hair , which I really loved. He straightened my hair for the first time. It was so pretty.

He was getting ready in the bathroom , while I was looking at myself in the huge full body mirror.

My finger tips grazed across my mark that Alarick gave me.

Two holes where his canines bit me. It was a little bruised , but I liked it.

Other marks covered my neck as well. Alarick called them 'love bites'.

I lifted up the shirt that Alarick gave me to wear and I looked at my legs.

Bruises littered my legs. Faint hand prints were on the inside of my thighs where Alarick held them open because I was squirming too much.

I lifted the shirt more to show my stomach.

Another set of hand prints were on my waist.

That's where Alarick held me while he pounded into me.

I smiled. I like these. It reminded me of what happened.

I heard the bathroom door open. I dropped the shirt down and I turned around to see what he was up to.

He walked towards me and held me in his arms.

"Sorry about the bruises , love. I promise to go easy next time. My wolf.."

He tried to explain himself, but he didn't need to. He was just trying to claim what was his.

"I-Its okay Alarick. I know you love me. R-Remember?"

He gave a sad smile.

" I know. But if I get too out of control , you need to tell me. Promise?"

"I-I promise."

"Great. Now let's go downstairs to eat breakfast with your mother. I'm sure she's Wondering if we're still alive."

I giggled loudly.

"Put these leggings on first though."

He's right , I had no pants on.

After I put them on. I held his hand and we headed downstairs to the kitchen.

Mother was sitting in a chair reading a book. Her left hand held the book , while her right hand was pointing at things and telling them where to go.

She was cooking breakfast without even having to move. She didn't even look bothered. Shes so cool.

She abruptly stopped and looked at us.

The spoon that was stirring itself fell back into the pot.

She groaned and threw the book on the table.

"Finally. You two were up there forever. I was able to take over a whole other kingdom while you two were away." She smiled evilly.

Alarick's P.O. V

I just noticed how fucking dark Seline is. She wears black dressy robes all the time and she's Evil and good at the same time. That's worrisome.

She rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"Alarick , hunny. Don't think so loud."

I squinted my eyes at her. Okay , so she's mastered Telekinesis and Telepathy. Great.

"Stay out of my head Seline." I half smiled at her.

"Ugh , I only tune in if I hear my name."

She looked over at Emily and took a sniff from where she was sitting.

"My baby is a mated woman now. We have to celebrate!"

Emily giggled and agreed with her mother.

"Alarick. I made bacon and eggs for you. There's porridge and toast in that oven. Emily , I made a fruit and nut bowl for us. It's in the fridge."

We both thanked her , and we all began to eat together.

Although I had to sit at the end of the  table , because they couldn't stand the smell of meat. Eating with them was comfortable.

Emily looked over at me and gave me a teasing smile

"S-Sorry Alarick."

"It's okay love." I smiled

After a while we heard the front slam.

Emily flinches at the sound.

I tensed up.

I got up and looked around the corner. It was Emily's Father.

"Hey. Your back." I said
I heard 2 chairs screech , followed by footsteps.

"Dad , your back!" Emily giggled in joy.

She ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

He hugged her back.

"Emily...you smell different." He trailed off.

Emily looked down and blushed.

"Vince." Seline cut in.

" Your embarrassing her. We all know she smells different." She stated sarcastically.

He walked over to Seline.

"Just give me a kiss woman."