37

Alarick's P.O.V

Today was the day I took Emily to the beach. Since we don't live by a beach , I planned to take her to Navagio. A very luxurious beach that was located in Greece.

I planned to go all out and spoil my little angel.

As of now I was shaving while Emily was sleep. Or at least I thought she was sleep.

She groggily got up out o bed and shuffled towards the toilet.

She didn't even acknowledge me as she peed. She kind of just slept on the toilet while she did her business.

When she was done she wiped herself clean and shuffled towards the shaving cream that was on the counter beside me.

She put some on her hands and she laughed. I squinted my eyes at her.

Is she sleep walking?

She rubbed it in her hands and placed them on my back.

She giggled softly.

"Look Ali! Now you have wings!"

I stared at her more intently with shaving cream on half of my face.

"Wash your hands Em and go back to sleep."

I planned to wake her after the chefs finished breakfast.

With heavy eyes she replied,

"Okay silly wolf."

She rinsed the shaving cream off her hands and headed back to bed.

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door.

I looked on Alarick's side of the bed. It was empty.

"Your majesty , the King requests your presence in the dining hall."

Ew , that sounded like Trinity.

"I'll be right down. Thank you." I made sure to answer her dryly.

I put on some leggings and kept Alarick's shirt on.

I slipped on my pink bunny slippers and headed towards the bathroom to take care of my hygiene for the morning.

After I was done waking up , I headed downstairs. My morning became a little dimmer as I saw Trinity lurking around Alarick.

I watched from a distance because I wanted to see what she was doing.

Alarick was doing something on his phone while she was 'cleaning'. If you could even call it that.

She was dusting over things that didn't need dusting, making sure to bend over, trying to gain Alarick's attention.

Zamora was livid. She was aching to be released

"How dare she try to seduce our mate! Doesn't she know what we can do to her ?! HOW DARE SHE!"

Im not going to lie. I was just as angry too, but I had to learn how to control Zamora.

I took a deep breath and pushed Zamora in the back of my mind. I tried to put a barrier between me and her.

I could still feel her rage , but it wasn't as intense.

He was way too distracted by his phone to even notice the stupid maid.

I made myself known by walking in the room.

His eyes immediately snapped towards me and he smiled.

I kept a straight face and looked at the woman.

"Get out Trinity."

"Your Majesty , I'm still not done cleaning."

"I said , GET OUT."

Zamora's voice echoed through my own making the room shake.

Once she was gone, tears sprung to my eyes and my hands shook in anger.

Alarick rushed to my side and tried to comfort me.

"Emily? Whats wrong?"

"I-I don't like her!"

He looked at me knowingly.

Alarick's P.O.V

Okay , so my maid is a slut for me. I knew that, but I didn't know she was dumb enough to do try and seduce me while Emily was in the house. Did she not see what she did to that couple?

I never give the maid my attention. Everyone knew she was a hoe, that was just her thing.  She even tried to seduce Michael , and he's gay. She just always makes herself look dumb. Bending over things all the time , it was almost comical to watch , but it must upset Emily watching the maid try to get my attention.

"It's okay Em. You have me , I'm yours. Who am I taking to Greece?" I asked

"Me." She replied.

"Who do I come home to every night."

"Me." She stated.

"Who is the only woman that gets my kisses."

"Me." She giggled.

"And who the cutest angel in the world?"

"I am!"

Put her hands around my waist and hugged me.

"Don't worry about the maid dear. If you want her gone, I can arrange it to happen."

She nodded.

"Today's a special day, You know."

She giggled.

"Beach time!"