45

Alarick's P.O.V

I closed the door to the garage and lurked to the back of the house. Before heading back there, I went to the kitchen to grab a knife.

For such a small house it sure did have a lot of rooms.

I checked each one carefully , until I came across a room that had a man inside of It.

He was a fat man and I smelled the human girl on him. The snoring man fueled my intention to kill him.

I stepped over his head and forced the knife through his skull. Blood poured out and his flesh made a squelching sound. Although he was bleeding out, he didn't make a sound. Who knew a body had so much blood in it.

As I turned around to continue killing everyone, a very pregnant woman stood at the doorway.

"Y-You killed my brother!" She began screaming. I immediately shifted into my wolf and jumped after her. She barely avoided my attack and ran around a corner. As I chased after her , I stopped in my tracks as Roman was on the other side of the corner.

"How did you find me here!? He yelled.

I let out a menacing growl and He shifted into his murder crazed wolf.

He was just as big as my wolf and was very tone for a rouge. His eyes were blood red , and his coat was a dirty brown.

Immediately after shifting he came at me with full force. We snapped and bit at each other, fighting to the death.

3rd person P.O.V

The house around the two wolves were no more, it was completely destroyed.

Alarick eventually clawed roman's eye out , stating it was an eye for an eye.

Roman bit Alarick by the neck and swung him out the window.

Alarick knew that the more he got hurt, the more Emily felt , but this only encouraged Alarick to go further.

Hurting him was hurting his mate, not a lot , but just enough to bother her.

The smallest angel that was apart of Seline's crew mind linked Alarick.

"You good?" She asked

He replied quickly.

"Yes , I have to finish this myself."

She nodded and notified Seline and the rest of the angels.

He stood back up on all fours and bit Romans leg with such great force that it was barely hanging on. Only a piece of muscle is what stopped him from being completely crippled.

The Rouge wolf , fought with a limp and clawed at Alarick's side.

Alarick fought back violently and scratched at Romans stomach.

He found a very vital point and Romans insides fell onto the ground.

Fighting with only 3 legs , and one eye left Roman to a disadvantage. And he was subject to a very slow , agonizing death.

It would probably take him a couple of hours to die this way , and Alarick was determined to take advantage of it.

Roman shifted back into human form , for his wolf was dead at this point. A wolf can only take so much pain.
Alarick dragged Romans doll like body back into the house , still in wolf form, and sniffed for the pregnant woman.

He traced her scent to a supply closet and dragged her out by her hair.

When Alarick presented Romans crying mate infront of him, he lost all hope.