11

(short chapter)

Emily's P.O.V.

I was currently crying in the tree that I used to sleep in for so many years.

I hated that Alarick left me with that man.

There was something wrong.

Zamora isn't talking to me at all. Ever since I met Alarick, she's just been fading away.

Why did she leave me?

"Zamora!" Heavy sobs consumed me as I cried for the only thing that's stayed with me through everything.

Alarick's P.O V.

As soon as I got out of council, I jumped into my car and sped off towards the woods.

I headed towards the part of the woods where Emily called home.

I followed the sound of her cries and raced towards it in an inhuman speed.

I looked up at the tall redwood and let out a breath of relief one I saw that she wasn't hurt. She was just balling her eyes out. What did Michael do to her.

"Emily!" I yelled to get her attention.

She looked up at me and started screaming at me.

"Alarick! Why did you leave me with that wierdo!"

Oh my... What is that speech teacher teaching her. She's been calling people names lately.

I'll touch on that later.

"Emily , come down and I'll make everything better."

She stood up and jumped. Fucking jumped. I understand that she can fly , but it still scares me he shit out of me.

When she came down and landed by my side, her wings disapeared and  she jumped on me and started crying in my neck.

"Emily what happened."

She sniffled and looked up at me.

"Y-You left me. Everyone is gone."

I looked down at her confused.

"I told you I was going to come back. Zamora understood I didn't leave. Right."

She whimpered and started in heavy sobs again.

What the fuck. Does everything I say going to make this girl cry?

"Emily. You have to tell me what's wrong or I can't help."

She looked up at me. Blazing white tears traveled down her face.

"Zamora's gone Alarick."