36

Emily's P.O.V

The familiar twinge of pain was the only thing I could feel in the morning.

I was naked against Alarick's bare chest.

I rubbed my legs together , to try and get rid of the pain, but it was too much.

I whimpered in pain.

This woke Alarick up from his slumber and he gave me those concerned eyes.

He lifted the bed sheets up and there was a small pool of blood by my crotch.

"Was Vlad too rough Emily?"

I shook my head no.

"You promised me you'd tell me if I was too rough, I hope you wouldn't break it."

"I-I still promise Alarick. I liked it."

I looked down and blushed. If I was any lighter , I'd be redder than a strawberry.

"Lets go run you a bath then."

He picked me up and I wrapped me legs around his torso.

I took time to admire his body.
He was so strong. His biceps were probably the size of my face.

He sat me down on the bathroom counter and began running the water.

I looked in the cabinet beside me and grabbed the bath bomb with rose petals in them.

I aimed at the tub and threw it in.

"Nice shot." Alarick whispered.

He came back and gently sat me in the tub. I brought my knees up to my chest and stared at him.

He stared back.

I pouted.

"You want me to get in , don't you?"

I smiled.

"Yes please! Michael said the water bill was high. We can save our money"

He chuckled a bit and got in.

He washed my body for a while and turned my shoulders so that I was looking at him.

"Don't try to dominate in the bedroom love. My wolf doesn't like it and neither do I."

I nodded and climbed on top of his lap. His shaft laid firm on my stomach.

I laid my head on his shoulder and played with his hair.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too. Emily."