"Harry, I want to go." I said stubbornly.

"I don't care." he snapped. "You're staying here." and with that, he left the living room like a flash.

I let a loud groan and shook my head as I hid my face in my hands. God, that's what upsets me. He just doesn't want to listen. He just demands and that's it. Innocent Rebecca follows orders like she's a fucking toy.

Cursing under my breath, I went upstairs, walking past the bedroom Harry was in, changing his tee. From the corner of my eye I saw him turning his head toward me, but I acted all cool.

I closed my door shut, aware he heard it. I jumped on my bed and groaned as I stared at the ceiling. Why does he always have to be so demanding? Why can't he understand that I can make my own decisions?

Huffing, I grabbed my phone and scrolled through Instagram. Every photo I saw was posted by some friends that are going to be at the same college as me. All of them having fun and beeing free. A frown appeared on my lips as I felt like I'm a 15 year-old teenager and my parents don't allow me to go out.

And Harry was treating me just like that. Like I'm a child and I hate it. And now, because of him, I will have to stay in my house.

Or not..

I huffed and quickly decided to text Hannah, thoughts filling my brain in seconds as I typed.

Rebecca: You in for some fun? ❤

3 minutes, I had a reply. I moved my gaze from the ceiling to my phone.

Hannah: Sure! What time? ❤❤

I smirked, happy that she agreed.

Rebecca: Come over at 6:10♥

Hannah: Okay♥ But, where are we going?

Rebecca: Idk, wherever it takes us!✌♡

Hannah: Nice one, Becca☺❤

I chuckled and reached to grab my headphones. Once I put it on, I quickly let a song play. I was listening to a couple of songs alone in my bedroom, sitting calmly on my bed, even though my stomach was slowly taken over by nervoussness.

What if something goes wrong? I thought.

I shook my head, pushing away all those negative thoughts. Harry can't keep me inside the house if I don't want to. He's not my parent and I'm a fucking adult. He has to understand I can take care of myself.

Hours passed.

I saw from the corner of my eye the door swinging open, Harry stepping in, still holding the doorhandle. I sighed, knowing he wanted to tell me something. So I put my headphones off and gave him a bored look.

"I'm going to practise." he muttered, green eyes studying me.

"So?"

He smiled a little. "I'll be back at 9."

"Okay." I murmured and looked down at my phone, still pissed off at him. He chuckled and shook his head before leaving.

Checking the time and seeing it's 5:55 a.m. I waited to hear the front door closing and once I did, I jumped on my feet and hurried to my closet. I chose to wear denim jeans, matched with a black tee with laces covering the back. I quickly put my small boots on and rushed to the full-sized mirror.

I put on some mascara, eyeliner, blush and light lipstick. I looked quiet good, so I didn't want to put anything else on. I wore my deep brown leather jacket and looked my reflection through the mirror.

I grabbed my phone and saw it was 6:10 a.m. so I should go outside and wait for Hannah. I was kinda surprised I managed to get ready in 15 minutes but shook it off. Taking one last glance at myself, I hummed while going downstairs.

My feet came to a halt to look around and make sure I didn't forget anything. Once I was sure I had everything I needed with me, I smiled and turned around to open the door.

Once I opened the door, my blood ran cold when I saw Harry standing in the doorway, glaring at me with palms fisted on his sides.

"Where do you think you're going?!"

____________________________________

A/N: Oh oh.

Rebecca you're so screwed.

Who wants to see an angry Harry in next chaprer?? I DO!!!

Vote & comment if you liked it? I know it small, but at least the end makes you nervous?? Yes?? No? Fuck...

Love you all!!! ❤ xx