Chapter 20

Chapter 20:

I had to meet Charlie and I had to go on a date with Daniel, neither of them could be misused, or postponed for that matter. Charlie would reach her by 5 and that's when Daniel is supposed to pick me up. 

Saying I was busted would be an understatement.

On thursday night, still without a plan I called up SHaron to weigh my options.

"Go on the date with Daniel and take along Charlie." Sharon said like it was the easiest thing in the world.

"Wait. What you are trying to say is Charlie and I should both go on a date with Daniel?" I asked, amused.

Sharon chuckled and said, "If you have to put it that way!"

"But if Charlie comes so does Ryan... because Charlie doesnt.. um... Charlie doesnt like going anywhere without his elder brother, he is his pet." I said, biting my lip.

I hated lying to Sharon, absolutely abhorred it. But then again, it wasn't my story to tell.

"Um... I think I might have a plan... I'll come along with Ryan and Charlie and you come with Daniel. That way neither of you would feel awkward, we'll all be couples, well except for Charlie but he is a kid anyway... this way you get to meet Charlie AND go on a date with Daniel." Sharon said.

"Sharon you know I love you right?" I said and smiled.

The plan was perfect.

"Well, I've heard that..." She said.

"Awesome! So we'll meet you in the park which has that pond... at 5:30 tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure thing hon!" She said and hung up.

I danced my way into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of cookies. Mark was stil here, he would go back on Sunday.

"Well, someone's happier!" he commented as i entered.

"Well, someone just figured out a solution to tomorrow's dual committment." I smirked.

"And that is?" he asked.

"Tell you when it's over. Dont wanna jynx it" I chuckled and went back to my room.

Flicking the light off I jumped on my bed and hugged my pillow real tight. I was getting all comfortable when i received a text from Daniel.

*Hey there beautiful, goodnight. Dont stay up for too long thinking about tomorrow. ;)*

I chuckled as I read this, I could literally picture him smirking.

Replying to him instantly, I shut my eyes to gather some sleep.

****************

Morning rolled over as I was woken up with a call from Daniel.

"Morning beautiful." Daniel said, in a very active tone.

"What time is it?" I muttered.

"Time to wake up." he said and chuckled.

I glanced at the clock, it was half past seven.

"Oh shit" I cursed and jumped out of bed.

"Daniel, I gotta hurry, I dont wanna be late to your mom's class again." I said as I opened my closet to select clothers for today.

"Okay, anyway, I have some errands to run so I'll be there in school only after lunch. See you then." He said and I hung up.

After giving it alot of thought I finally settled down on a faded skinny blue Levis and a button down red and white check shirt. Tying my hair in a simple ponytail, I felt satisfied and went down to the kitchen.