Color 29

Behind his closed eyelids, the ringing and the loud vibrations continue beside him. Loudly playing near his ear, the artist felt his head lift stiffly with squinted eyes, sleepiness lingering as his half-hooded gaze landed on the device on the nightstand. Sighing, he knew the phone wasn't his and he groans, "Jihoon... Get your fucking phone..." mumbles the brunette, his soft lips brushing against the flesh of his boyfriend's helix. Grumbling to himself, the shorter did not budge nor sit up to take the phone, but lay half asleep on top of the taller. His head tucked in the crook of the brunette's neck and fingers subconsciously grasping on the fabric of Mingyu's tee. 

The lazy rise and fall of Mingyu's chest luring Jihoon back to asleep and the artist knew the musician is far too exhausted to waste any time for a phone call. Glancing around the familiar room of the musician's, Mingyu had found the clock and read the time with a yawn. Wakefulness gradually overcoming him, but he continues to cradle Jihoon close and tighter, the warmth and the comfortableness of their cuddling far too addicting to let go. Although, Mingyu wished to pester the musician about his responsibility, however he brought an understanding to his behavior. Like usual, Jihoon has been working nonstop since morning and had finally gotten rest when Mingyu arrived to surprise him only 3 hours, ago. 

The two deciding to cuddle and nap together in each other's arms, which led to a full 3 hour nap and Mingyu remains to feel restless than fully rested. Jihoon's phone continues to vibrate and ring and Mingyu groans, wondering who could bother Jihoon and be consistent to keep calling. Lifting up an arm away from Jihoon's smaller figure, he reaches out to pick up the device and answer it without glancing at the caller I.D., simply gazing back at the peaceful Jihoon breathing easily upon his chest. Stray blonde hairs sticking from the musician's head and Mingyu smiles, resting his other hand on top of the blonde's head and simply playing with his soft strands of hair. A low hum leaves Jihoon, obvious sign of contentment as he nuzzles closer to Mingyu's neck. 

"Hello, Jihoonie?" a voice calls out from the other end and Mingyu had forgotten to greet the person. Blinking away from his trance, he had looked across the room while he mindlessly plays with Jihoon's hair. "Hmm, hello?" Mingyu says quietly, holding back a yawn wishing to escape from his lips as he restlessly stares with a heavy eyelids daring the younger to fall back asleep. The warmth far too captivating, as it simply becomes a lullaby for him to be lured back to his dreamless slumber. Although, it was dreamless, Mingyu knows his reality is already living in a dream with his Lee Jihoon. His little cute musician clinging onto him like a panda bear cub, Mingyu knew these moments are cherished dearly, as he is the only person to experience such things with Jihoon. 

His love. The musician he gave so much to. Giving every color to him, but also his own heart for the musician to embrace for however long their relationship lasts. 

"Jihoonie, sweetheart, did I wake you?" asks the woman's voice and Mingyu had forgotten to ask for their business with Jihoon. However, the word 'sweetheart' had awoken Mingyu fully and his heavy gaze became daggers sent towards the wall. Possessiveness and envy sparking a flame in his chest and Jihoon had noticed the tension underneath him, his eyes opening slightly to face Mingyu. The dullness yet sharpness decorating his usually sweet eyes, as though chocolates had became venomous and Jihoon wondered who pissed off Mingyu. Supposedly, it is Soonyoung. "I'm his boyfriend. Who is this?" a sharp tone in his words and Jihoon furrowed his brows, confused on who could it be to anger Mingyu so suddenly. His fiery gaze fell away from the wall and met Jihoon's gaze, and Jihoon confusingly stares back.

Why is Mingyu pissed at him? Jihoon said and done nothing but slept. 

A silence lingered from the other end and Mingyu impatiently waits for a response, his habit of playing with Jihoon's hair coming to a stop and the musician felt at loss with his touch. Pouting his lips, Jihoon sat up and gave a smile to Mingyu. Hopefully, his cute smile would relax Mingyu, however his boyfriend only glared back and Jihoon felt guilty without any reason. What has he done?