Color 3

Slamming on the wooden door of a dorm, the brunette panted heavily as he looks to his side with bewilderment. He need his friend to open the fucking door before, he gets killed by the angry hamster chasing after him. "Hansol, stop fucking smoking weed and let me in!" yells the poor tall puppy and finally the door opened, the smell of the substance lingering in the air with a foul odor. However, Joshua stared back in mere confusion. "What the hell, Mingyu?" huffs the older, but Mingyu pushed him aside. 

"Move aside, church boy." Entering inside the room with force, Mingyu slams the door before he heard Soonyoung threatening scream. An angry scream of triumph, and it came from such a cheeky and a joyful individual. Mingyu never pissed off Soonyoung, before. However, here he was, locking the door with heavy breathing. Hansol laid on the couch, not bothered as he read a book upside down, most likely high. Joshua, his roommate, rolling his eyes as he left the younger students to their business in the lounge area. 

Hansol dropped the book on his chest, "Mingyu, my guy!" he says with his infamous boxy smile, and Mingyu rolls his eyes. "Do you want a hit? School has been stressing me," sighs the younger fanning himself with the book, emphasizing his obvious distress. "I'm an alcoholic not a stoner. Fuck, Hansol, it smells!" Mingyu complains, ignoring Soonyoung's desperate banging against the door and reaching up to the window. Opening the window with a slide, he hoped fresh air will seep inside the room to help his lungs. 

"There is always a first time for everything!" Hansol exclaims, sitting up. "Are you getting murdered or are there cops at the door? I will fuck you up, tall bitch if it is the cops." Hansol suddenly threatens, his whole demeanor changing into something more darker. Mingyu huffs, "It's Soonyoung. I pissed him off." said the brunette with a rush of words, jumping by the sound of Soonyoung's rippling screech behind the door. 

Hansol laughs, "How did you piss him off?"

"He said, I am really bad at flirting with his best friend. He is now going to beat me up because I am stupid, and most likely, Lee Jihoon is going to hate my ass for decades." Mingyu explains and Hansol sat still, staring blankly at him. Mingyu noticed his odd behavior, "Hansol...?"

"Sorry, bro. What did you say?"

"Nevermind! Joshua-hyung, can you talk to Soonyoung with some sense!" he groans out, walking to the older's room. Not bothering to knock, he opened the door to invite himself inside however the sight made his own face heat up. Lips forming into an 'o' as he stares at the pair in bed. Joshua peeked his head under the covers, another male having his head tilted back with an obvious sign of bashfulness present on his expression. "Wow. The lord is shook..." Mingyu comments, clearing his throat as Joshua glared at the younger. 

"Your pal, JC, is going to punish your ass-" 

"Get the fuck out, Mingyu!" 

"I'm telling Seungcheol-hyung because y'all are wild!" screams out the younger, before a textbook was thrown at him and he shuts the door. "Hansol-" 

"I am going to get fucking killed because of you and you are joining me in fucking hell!" suddenly football tackled to the floor, Mingyu screams. The younger within the dorm closed the door with ease, walking off to the hall to watch Soonyoung lock Mingyu's head with a strong arm and his grasp tightening, Mingyu helplessly gasping for air. "Get a room, you two!" Hansol yells, the chaos worsening as Joshua opened the door with an annoyed expression. "What is wrong with all of you?! Soonyoung, why the fuck are you choking him?!" screams out the poor senior. 

He only wanted to spend time with his boyfriend. 

But, his stoner of a roommate ended up returning back from his classes, earlier than expected.