Color 25

"Fuck! What do I wear, Soonyoung?!" 

It's been early in the morning since the blonde musician paced around the floor of his bedroom. His pacing worrying him more as those fast footsteps made his own mind clutter with doubt and insecurity, as he thought the first date should be perfect. Soonyoung awoken to his best friend's pacing and he nearly shoved Jihoon's head in the toilet to shut him up, however it became amusing when the shorter started to throw random clothes around his usually clean and organized room. Watching the shorter panic, Soonyoung ate his bowl of cereal as he sits on Jihoon's bed. 

Soonyoung remembered looking at Jihoon's phone as he read the conversation between the two. Mingyu had promised to pick him up around lunch and they will be out for dinner, also. Soonyoung has no idea where they are going and the dancer is sure that the musician doesn't know, either. 

"Just be yourself," Soonyoung states in a monotone voice as he takes a spoonful of cereal into his mouth. Jihoon stopped his movement, suddenly frozen and Soonyoung thought whether he broke his best friend or not. "That is the smartest thing you told me in years, Soonyoung." Jihoon seriously states, however playfulness glinted in his chocolate-like eyes. Soonyoung rolled his eyes, "Excuse me, but I have a well-functioning brain."

Jihoon continued his movement, however seems less tensed than before. "That is controversial. I wouldn't really say that when you want to be Tony the Tiger for this upcoming Halloween," Jihoon points out and Soonyoung gasps. "Don't disrespect Tony like that! He is my role model!" exclaims the dancer and Jihoon rolled his eyes, as he picks out an outfit. Putting the button up shirt against his body, Jihoon glared at his own reflection. "For fuck's sake, what do I wear?!" he yells and Soonyoung shrugs. "Your usual? It's not like Mingyu hasn't seen you as hobo or anything. It wouldn't really matter since he would stick up his dick up your ass, anytime." Soonyoung says, drinking the milk in his bowl. 

Jihoon snorts at his comment and continued to search for clothes to fit for the date. Of course, he has 2 hours left to plan however hes been freaking out since 3 hours, ago. After taking a quick shower and spraying too much cologne, he had panicked and stood in front of the fan to have the scent disappear off of him, as it would be quite embarrassing for the younger to drown in clouds of cologne from the shorter on their first date. Then, Jihoon fixed his hair but ended up ruining it by running stressed fingers through the blonde strands every minute of his wasted time. Soonyoung becoming a bystander as he watches his best friend lose his shit for a date.

Who would of known the little short-tempered musician would freak out over the first date. 

"I mean... Let's be honest, Jihoon. You don't have to find anything specific as your jackets would be too small to drape over Mingyu's shoulders when it gets too cold," Soonyoung said with a stupid grin and Jihoon glared at his best friend. "If you are not going to help, get out of my room." Jihoon points out the door, but his best friend laughed. "Kim Mingyu will be wearing a small ass cape with your jacket!" exclaims Soonyoung his childish eyes twinkling, as his laughs loudly filled the room. Jihoon huffs, "This is not a laughing matter, you stupid small head of a bitch."

Finally, Jihoon chose a few clothing for the first date. Soonyoung laid in his bed as he watches his best friend, resting his chin on his folded arms as his legs hang off the bed. "You look cute in anything, Jihoon." Soonyoung says and Jihoon looked at his best friend with a raised brow. "I'm totally telling Minghao that," Jihoon teases and Soonyoung rolled his eyes as he rolled onto his back to face the ceiling. Dramatically he sighs, "You never know whether I am saying the truth or not. It is just moral support, don't take my word seriously."

"Thanks, Soonyoung." Jihoon chuckles and walks off to the bathroom to change into his designated outfit. The oversized flannel shirt reaching pass his waistline and his ripped jeans tightly clinging onto his legs, the white tee underneath the flannel shirt looking fresh and clean as there is no stains. Combing his hair with his fingers, Jihoon frantically tries to fix his messy strands of hair as he tries to look good for once. Jihoon knows he dresses like a hobo nearly everyday, but this is very important to him.