Color 15

Tucking his hands in the warm pockets of his hoodie, he walked beside the musician, their walk quiet with the crickets clicking softly in the distance of the night. Stars following them with a enchanting glow and Mingyu would glance up, only meeting the distant twinkles but he could acknowledge the brightness of the astrology that is painted on the night's canvas. Arriving in the familiarity of their college campus, Mingyu frowned to himself as they met the building of the dorms. Students nested away in their rooms, studying, procrastinating, or sleeping.

Some fortunate students being able to find the time to finally have a break from the harsh reality, and seclude themselves in the world of fiction. 

Mingyu let out a cold breath, the dragon's breath becoming a puff of white into the cold night's air. Jihoon glanced up at the taller, giving a soft smile as they stopped in their tracks, and only standing in front of the building's entrance. Lowering his head in a slight, he met the moonlit eyes that the musician held. Crescent moons defining his small eyes as he smiles, and his dimples briefly imprinted on the corners of his petaled lips. "Thank you for coming to the performance and accompanying me for tonight, I appreciate it." His lips parted slightly, and the shade of red only became redder as the shorter voiced out his gratitude.

Jihoon has always been a odd person. Almost having a heart of ice and the coldness seeping into his personality, making him become rather blunt and lacking the passion in his own words. A blunt or flustered tone, he never voiced out his own appreciation towards anyone. However, Mingyu is somehow an exception. 

Kim Mingyu the artist that started to color Jihoon's life. 

"You don't have to thank me, hyung! It really means nothing. I just wanted you to feel better. Do you feel better?" questions the brunette, wanting to be precise with Jihoon's emotions. If he didn't make Jihoon feel better from before, Mingyu will definitely take the fault. The shorter's lips pouted, a cute habit the musician had grown to, and he shrugged his shoulders with a small smile. "I feel better than before, if that is what you want to hear." hums the musician, his tone sounding like a tease, and Mingyu smiled back at the older. 

"Do you feel good after tonight?" Jihoon asked, not wanting to feel like a complete burden. He didn't want the younger to carry the older because of his own hardships. Mingyu doesn't have to, however he always does the best for the blonde. The many things that Mingyu is willing to sacrifice, and Jihoon did not want the younger to sacrifice his own happiness. Hopefully, his company was enjoyable. Hopefully, those laughs and smiles aren't forced nor fake. The younger hums, "I feel great, if that is what you want to hear." Jihoon let out a breathy laugh, his keen ears noticing the imitation of his own hum from the younger. 

The night grew, and the seed of silence blossomed between the two. Comfort of the petals surrounding the two of them, giving a sense of security and a sudden moss called 'Desire' grown over their hearts. The two didn't want the night to end just yet. The pair wishing to stay together and become shadows until dawn rises with broad daylight, informing the two for another day. However, good things always come to an end.

Jihoon turned away and faced the doors of the building. "Goodnight, Mingyu. I hope you sleep well," Jihoon said as he reaches out to open the door, not bothering to wait for the younger to respond back. He wanted to go back to the dorm. Not because of the sudden yearning for his comfy bed, but Jihoon didn't want the desire to grow and the sudden sin of Greed posses him. The two of them will be alive throughout the whole night, and be dead by morning because of the lack of energy. Mingyu tried to think of anything else to prevent the blonde from leaving, however he only frowned to show his disappointment. 

The puppy-like smile falling off his lips as though the last leaf of Spring's tree had fallen. "Goodnight, Jihoon... Sweet dreams," he calls out, almost sounding like a longing. Jihoon heard his tone, but finalized their moment together with one more smile given to the younger, and leaving the brunette alone in the night. The stars only accompanying the artist, and Mingyu let out a heavy sigh, the breeze biting his exposed flesh and only making him shiver as he stood with a empty heart. Warmth and adoration disappearing, as though they were a figure of his imagination.