Color 10

"Can I see your drawings?"

Mingyu nearly walked into the wall as they approached a open practice room, Jihoon stepping further ahead from him due to his clumsiness. Stopping in his tracks, surprised to hear those words from the senior. Jihoon opened the door, noticing the taller's lack of presence, and he spared a glance towards the younger with confusion. "What's wrong?" Jihoon questions, not entering the practice room just yet, as he wanted the younger to accompany him. For whatever reason, he wanted Mingyu to stay with him. 

Supposedly, Mingyu is a reminder of reality. His own presence enough to keep Jihoon sane from the overwhelming amount of stress he has at the moment, especially for tomorrow. The anxiety at bay, but he knows within the silence, he will start to break down, once again. Crying out in distress, obviously his brink of sanity is being discriminated by the many thoughts about tomorrow. 

"You want to see my drawings?" Mingyu repeats, sounding a thoughtful comment for himself than given towards the blonde to answer. The senior scoffs, reading the shock appearing on the younger's face, and he felt his lips twitch into a grin but he looked away. An obvious sign of fondness towards the younger, and the brunette noticed the endearment from the senior. For a moment, Mingyu was breathless by what he saw from Jihoon. "Do you draw furries or anime porn? Let me see it," Jihoon said, entering the practice room and leaving the junior feeling speechless. 

Today is weird.

Lee Jihoon being unexpectedly nice? What are the damn odds.

What day is it to be this lucky for Kim Mingyu? 

Smiling to himself, he entered the practice room after closing the door behind him. A sign of dorkiness drawn over his features, as his own smile couldn't fade, his heart racing in mere excitement. Jihoon casually sat at the piano, staring at the music sheets with furrowed eyebrows. In the corner of his eye, the large figure of Mingyu distracting enough, and he turned to stare at him. "What are you doing, now? Do you have your head in the clouds?" Jihoon scorns, not seeing this side of Mingyu before. 

There has been plenty of times seeing Mingyu being an absolute idiot, and clumsy where he seems like a newborn giraffe. 

However, Jihoon never seen Mingyu smiling like he has eaten sunlight this morning. They only ate pancakes and bacon, and despite the breakfast being marvelously sweet, he wouldn't think today would be something to be happy about. 

"My head would like to be between your legs," Mingyu shots back, in an instant response and Jihoon felt his own eyes widen. Suddenly, Mingyu noticed his own filthy words, a rush of humiliation causing his own smiling face to fall apart, as a rock shattered his own head. The senior looking shocked as Mingyu, and his own mouth gape at the taller, obviously stunned by his words. 

Kim Mingyu's words are super effective!

"I mean... I-I... Oh my god, I am fucking stupid. Forget that happened! Soonyoung says that with Minghao, I don't know! I-It... Son of a bitch!" curses the poor brunette, covering his face with his large hands and his fingers covering his own eyes, wishing to forget the senior's reaction. But, Jihoon turned away, the hint of red tinting his pale cheeks and the tips of his ears. A joyous sound escaping from his lips, sounding rather high-pitched and Mingyu shamefully peeked at the senior. The blonde's head tossed back, a bright smile drawn over his pink lips and a laugh rising from his chest.

Supposedly, it is the sunlight kissing upon the milky skin that Jihoon possessed. 

Supposedly, it is the first time seeing Jihoon smile so brightly and hearing his cute, high-pitched laugh. 

Supposedly, Jihoon is truly a beauty when bathed in sunlight, almost reminding Mingyu of a flower.

His own embarrassment diminished, the flame caught between two fingers, and he felt stung of pain from his own humiliating comment towards the senior. He expected to ruin Jihoon's mood, but he only saw it grow. The obvious sign of positivity surrounding the senior, and Mingyu blinked several times towards the older, wanting to save the image in his head. Later, he can draw Jihoon. The memory drawn out, and maybe he can gift it to the senior. Obviously, adoring the factors of Jihoon's happiness, Mingyu felt his own heart pace.