Color 19

His petaled lips tenderly met the skin of his neck, the temperature of the room becoming warm along with his body, as he starts to grasp onto the back of his shirt to seize the tension within his body. Ragged breaths escape from his chapped lips, every kiss planted upon his neck causing a electrifying shock run down his spine and body lifting, despite his own body melting against the  mattress. 

'Love me.

Please love me.

Only me.'

Why is he so desperate?

Supposedly, he missed this. 

He missed being in love.

He missed the touches that his lover gave that drove him to the brink of insanity. Each lingering and teasing touch making him beg for more. Usually, Kim Mingyu is a man with morals and doesn't always think of such lustful things, as lust isn't a priority in his eyes. The priority of being loved and owned by someone is his edge. 

The edge of being in love for the person that drives him crazy. Whether it be the emotions or the actions he feels, he loves it. 

He endears every touch. 

He endears every emotion.

Interlocking his fingers into his strands of hair, messily ruining the soft locks upon his head, as he groans quietly by the nip on his exposed flesh. Lust gifts the heat of this very moment and Mingyu felt ashamed for feeling such thing, as he felt used. However, lust was much stronger than the logic of his own forethought. 

However, greed was much stronger than the factual evidence of being used for pleasure. 

Captivated and captured by the devil's sins, he became a fallen angel to only transform into a demon that craves for his touch. Blinded by such sins, the truth was hidden away in his mind. Doubt and insecurity evaporating as fog, and only the clouds of those dead moths blinded him with imperfect vision. He didn't see the signs. He was far too stupid to know. Far too distracted. 

Far too in love. 

Each racing beat becoming addicting and he didn't panic by the fact that he could be doing this to another man. He could be using those same filthy words to another man. This was meaningless, however this meant so much. This moment ensuring the trust of their relationship and crushing the moth of insecurity, but if only he kept the moth until it becomes a butterfly. Supposedly, the crushed insect mattered most than his own personal needs. 

'I don't feel ready.

I am not ready.

I can't do this.

Not now.'

"S-Stop..." whispers Mingyu, his voice quivering in the slightest as logic started to diminish the clouds within his mind. He moved away, leaning forward to only press his forehead against Mingyu's, as he stares deeply back with hunger in his eyes. Who knew Lust could become Gluttony. "What's wrong, sweetheart? Don't you want me?" his naturally deep voice had dropped an octave lower and Mingyu furrowed his brows, nodding to his words. "I-I do... But, I am not ready..." insecurity lacing his words, as his own virgin mind thinks otherwise. A fond hand appeared upon his cheek and Mingyu looked away, shamefully guilt-tripping himself for stopping this very moment. 

He doesn't feel ready. 

"Don't you love me, Mingyu?" he asks, his finger grasping onto his chin to face him and meet his eyes with a daring gaze. Challenging the doubt flaring within Mingyu's eyes. "I do... But, I am so sorry... I am not ready," Mingyu shook his head and he barely noticed the flash of anger within the lust-filled eyes, nearly becoming a glare that could skin Mingyu alive. Tension of flames started to fill the room, ruining the blossomed beautifully romantic red roses surrounding the two. "Are you fucking kidding me, Mingyu?" the husk within his voice was ruined by the anger in his tone and Mingyu sat up, as his lover removed himself on top.