Color 2

"Are you still waiting for him to respond?"

Mingyu scoffs, shutting off his phone and placing the screen downward against the table. Glancing up at the familiar senior, Soonyoung smirked back at him after putting down his tray of fries in front of the taller. "When will you get over him?" questions the senior with concrete grayish hair, not bothering to speak the name, knowing the younger knows damn well who he is talking about. The brunette sighs, "He promised..." mumbles the younger, helplessly. 

Placing his head down, Soonyoung rolled his eyes watching the younger mope about the same person, once again. "Hence the word 'promised'. He isn't coming back nor is he going to respond back. He is obviously having fun in where ever the fuck he is," shrugs the senior and Mingyu pouts. "He went to America, Soonyoung. For his modeling career..." sighs the brunette, and Soonyoung groans. "Yeah, whatever! I never liked the guy, anyway. He's a stuck-up," huffs the other and the younger grunts. 

"He's my boyfriend, Soonyoung." Mingyu lifted his head up from the arm, and Soonyoung nearly choked on his french fry by his words. "Boyfriend who never responds to you for 3 months? You need to stop being fucking delusional and forget about him," said the senior with a wipe of a napkin, and Mingyu blinked back at him. 

'How can I forget about him?

He is my first love. 

Was my first love.'

"Are you dating anyone, hyung?" asked the brunette, and the other grinned. "Are you asking because you ran into Jihoon this afternoon?" questions the senior, his grin widening to tease and Mingyu looked at him with confusion. "You know him?" Mingyu couldn't help but chuckle in disbelief at the end of his words. He knows Jihoon is an asshole, but a cute asshole. However, he wouldn't believe Soonyoung being friends with Jihoon. Or even knowing him on a personal level. 

Did word spread? 

Soonyoung scoffs, "Of course! I was best friends with that little shit since Middle School. Time's changed..." he looked down at his tray of fries, knocking a few around with his fingers and Mingyu watched in a dumb matter. "How can you be friends with him?" scoffs Mingyu and Soonyoung glanced up, a glare within his cheeky eyes. "I known him since Middle School! I am still best friends with him... But, he is so busy!" groans out the senior, sprawling out his arms across the table and moving the tray of fries. 

"I don't believe you," Mingyu rolled his eyes and Soonyoung gasped.

"He is! I even have his number," said the senior, taking out his phone to show the evidence. He even named Jihoon 'my best Jihoonie!' which he kept since Middle School. Showing his device and Mingyu looked closely, inspecting the screen closely as though he is an investigator. "Best Jihoonie? How cute. Maybe you are the delusional one, hyung." shrugs the brunette, moving away and Soonyoung pouts. 

"Yah! Don't use my words against me. Brat..." mumbles the senior, putting away his phone. "Fine. You want to see where he hangs out?" he asks, and Mingyu raises a brow. "Why should I care?" Mingyu stubbornly argues back, not exactly caring about the evidence. He simply doesn't believe Soonyoung's words. Soonyoung huffs, "I don't know, you don't believe me!" 

Suddenly, a plan added into his head. A ding going off on top of his head as the idea seems to be the most worse yet the best. 

Mingyu noticed his expression changed and he stared back in confusion, "Did you smoke weed this morning?"

"I'm not Hansol," his expression became blank as he responds back. "Come on! I know, where his practice room is. No one knows because he always changes, but I know where he is. I am meeting up with him," said the senior, standing up and forgetting his tray of fries. Mingyu rolled his eyes, taking the fries and stuffing them inside his mouth before he was pulled up from his seat with force. "I don't care, anymore! I believe you, okay?!" Mingyu tried to reason with the stubborn senior, however he didn't stop the movement of tugging the younger to whatever direction he pleased.