Color 24

It's been several hours since Mingyu and Jihoon hung out with the others at the apartment. The tension gone as it was replaced by a warm campfire of friends enjoying each other's company. Jihoon unexpectedly stayed, as he was supposed to leave after lunch however he stayed for extra hours until 8 p.m. The struck hour stared back at him to remind him that these moments have to come to an end. The hangout fun and the cherished memory with his friends had finished far too quickly. The day ended far too quickly. However, this day is memorable. 

Not only was it a release for Q&A but it was the day where he is finally official with Kim Mingyu.

As Jihoon had decided to bid his farewell, Mingyu had stood also and agreed with the musician. The artist being teased by the Jihan couple as they say 'They want some alone time' and Mingyu would agree to their words, however his face turned a shade of red with a embarrassed grin. Mingyu volunteered to walk Jihoon back to his dorm and Jihoon had insisted he could walk alone, however Mingyu's stubbornness won and led to the two's journey in night. Walking underneath the many stars shining on them, their arms brushing against one another's as they walked closely beside each other. 

Moonlight followed after them like a spotlight and Mingyu glanced down at Jihoon's hand hidden away in the pockets of his sweatpants. "Hey, Jihoon. My hands are cold," Mingyu says, a small smile painting on his pretty lips and Jihoon looked away to meet his newly beloved's gaze. "Is that my problem?" he asks and Mingyu chuckles, reaching out to grasp Jihoon's hand and tuck their hands together inside his sweatpants pocket. Jihoon's face became red by the touch and how bold and cheesy the younger is. "You are so annoying..." Jihoon huffs and Mingyu laughs, leaning over to give a kiss on top of the blonde's head. 

Walking together with their hands interlocked inside the warmth of Jihoon's sweatpants pocket, they silently continued their journey to Jihoon's dorm. Mingyu looked up at the stars, the smile never leaving his lips as he thought sweetly to himself and the overwhelming warmth causing his own heartbeat to sound loudly in his ears. Not caring about the coldness of the night's wind, he only focused on Jihoon's personal warmth, as he takes the pride of having Jihoon to himself. Lee Jihoon is all his.

Reaching Jihoon's dorm, the shorter stopped and stood in front of the door of his dorm. Their hands remaining to stay together and Jihoon brushed his thumb over the backside of Mingyu's hand, before turning to face his boyfriend as he lets go of his hand. "So... Uhm. My dorm..." Jihoon says rather awkwardly, not knowing what to say nor act with his new boyfriend. Mingyu laughs, "I hope this is your dorm." Mingyu jokes and Jihoon smiles up at the taller, a small tint coloring upon his pale cheeks. Surely, the building is warm but Jihoon's body temperature seem to rise as the two stood alone in the hallways. 

Jihoon's heartbeat increasing each second and he swore the lights in the building are brighter than usual. Mingyu's smile seems cuter than before and he swore, his own heart would burst at any moment. He felt absolutely sick. Almost dissociated with reality, as these emotions seem to stir inside his mind and he is speechless and frozen in place. He is lovesick. 

"Bye." Jihoon turned his back towards the taller as he unlocks the door and Mingyu laughs to himself, as he stood behind the shorter. Watching the musician quickly unlock the door and Mingyu hums, "Goodbye, Jihoonie." he says with sweetness dripping from his words, almost sounding like a lovely melody in the musician's ears. Jihoon smiled to himself and opened the door, but stopped himself after his own impulsive behavior interfered. Turning around, Jihoon went on his tippy toes to reach the taller's cheek and lightly pecked Mingyu's cheek with his thinly, rose petaled lips. 

Jihoon felt his face heat up more and he quickly turned around to escape from Mingyu, however the brunette stopped him with his hands settled on the shorter's shoulders. A laugh escaping from Mingyu and it sounded like music to Jihoon's ears. The joyous sound echoing throughout the halls and Jihoon could melt at the sound of Mingyu's laugh. "Before you go hide, I want to ask you something." Mingyu says as he turns the musician around to have their bodies facing each other. The musician's eyes widened as he stares back at the taller, his own attention captivated by Mingyu's cute yet handsome face.