Color 26

"Jihoon...?"

After several moments of their stargazing, the shorter's head resting peacefully on Mingyu's shoulder and the younger had thought the older was only resting. Slowly regaining energy as they let the sand of time fall through the gaps of their fingers, as their cupped hands started to grow restless by the weight of it. Mingyu had thought of returning home, however he saw the musician asleep next to him, the shorter clinging onto his arm and using the other as a comfortable pillow. Gingerly, Mingyu stiffly moved his arm and placed his opposite hand onto Jihoon's head. 

Shuffling around, the blonde remaining to be asleep as Mingyu learns that his lover is a heavy sleeper and Mingyu has no idea whether that is a beneficial trait or not. Despite the situation and the unexpectedness of the musician falling asleep, Mingyu had picked up Jihoon's body with ease on his back, holding onto his hanging legs by his hips and the musician's arms hanging loosely around the taller's neck. The blonde tucked his head away at the crook of the artist's neck, his relaxing breaths warmly tickling the brunette's exposed flesh and Mingyu let out a breathy laugh. Picking up the shopping bags with slight difficulty, Mingyu adapted and managed. 

Starting his journey to return to the dorms and lay his boyfriend down on the bed, Mingyu suddenly remembering the first night he had carried the musician back to his dorm. Vividly, he could recall the struggle of carrying the musician, especially up the stairs as the college could not bother to afford a newly fixed elevator, Mingyu can imagine the soreness in the next morning because of the extra weight of carrying their shopping bags. Fortunately, Mingyu's heart is far too overwhelmed as he could not see any type of negativity towards the situation. He finds a sense of normality with it. 

He is simply carrying his cute boyfriend on his back. Of course, while carrying shopping bags but Mingyu could careless. He is happy to see his boyfriend sleeping peacefully, hopefully the musician will awaken tomorrow morning with fulfilled energy. Sighing, Mingyu glance up at the stars as he tries to straighten his aching back, "You are lucky that I didn't fall asleep, Jihoon... You probably would drag me home." jokes the brunette to himself, trying to take heart in his current situation as the physical pain is gradually cursing his poor body. Stumbling with relief as he grew closer to Jihoon's dorm, he shakily walks up the doors and stared at them with dismay.

"This is like carrying 10 groceries at the same time," grumbles the younger as he drops the shopping bags to open the glass door. Using his foot to keep the door open, he picks up the bags and entered inside with Jihoon snoring quietly near his ear. Feeling his grasp loosen a bit and Jihoon's body starting to melt off from his body, Mingyu panicked as he quickly heaves up the musician, not wanting to awaken his boyfriend. Especially when Jihoon could possibly get a concussion by bashing his head against the floor, knowingly Mingyu will get killed for it than forgiven despite their relationship. 

Huffing loudly, Mingyu carries the bags once again and slowly goes up the stairs with slight difficulty. Mingyu did his best not to lean back, as he wouldn't want to have any broken bones because of taking the fall for his small boyfriend. Arriving on the designated floor, Mingyu lets out a breath of relief as he walks up to the familiar dorm room number, using his foot to knock as his hands remain full. Several moments of listening to Jihoon's quiet snores and puffs of relaxation from his rising and falling chest in a slow tempo, the door finally opened to reveal the dancer with a facemask. 

Blinking back at the senior, Mingyu cringed at the sight. "Even with a face mask, you still look ugly." Mingyu teases and Soonyoung rolls his eyes, "You know what? You have lice on your dick." scoffs the senior and he notices his small best friend clinging onto the younger, instantly he smiled. "How was the date?" he asks, his eyes twinkling back at the younger as he is nosy enough to know what had happened. Honestly, Soonyoung would enjoy the conversation of Mingyu discussing about the events and Soonyoung wouldn't be bored. Jihoon and Mingyu must of had so much fun.