Color 11

Intentionally, Jihoon never wanted to be hand fed like a baby as he sat in front of a person who is younger than him. 

However, he sat silently while he chewed the spoonful of food given to him. The tall brunette sitting in front of him as he fed him with the tray of food in hand, the two settled inside the practice room since Jihoon needed to practice the whole day for tomorrow. However, the anxiety for the upcoming performance seems nonexistent at this very moment. Completely mesmerized by the junior's giddy smile and talkative nature. 

The twinkle within his eyes, and Jihoon swore if he held the younger's face upon his palms, he would be holding the stars. 

His canines fully showing despite the redness staining his tanned skin from the tears of his own sorrow being shed, like feathers of a pretty swan. The innocence of the bird's innocence shed off, and Jihoon was afraid that the tears would continue as he listened to Mingyu's soft cries. But, as the time passes by, the younger finally recollected himself and not another apology fell from his lips. Only a silent action of gratitude, which is leaving the practice room to buy food for the two of them. 

But, Jihoon did not expect to waste any more time to listen to the junior's energetic tone and hearing the rap verse of his own passions. His brain remembering almost every single detail, as Jihoon sat silently without a word, knowing anyone's passion is the good enough distraction from the pain. Whether it lasts for several moments, Jihoon knows the pain would be replaced by the fiery passion of interest. 

'Kim Mingyu's birthday is on April 6. 

He would always cook his own favorite meal that his mother would cook on his birthday. 

He would always bake a cake for his friends to celebrate for important days, whether it be the day they were born or a celebration.

He would always color his drawings because the colors he sees always defines his own artwork. 

He would always listen to music, and would see the many fireflies of colors. 

He would always dream to catch the many fireflies, wishing the hold delicately onto the bugs of color that swarm his mind.

He would always clean the house whenever he has the motivation or when he is bored.

He would always sing or hum when the places are far too quiet for his own liking.

He would always watch Marvel or anime to cheer himself up.'

The amount of information stored importantly in his mind, and Jihoon could easily recall the many things that Mingyu loves or likes. However, the emptiness of dislikes and hates, made Jihoon feel a stronger interest towards the younger. Wishing to know every single thing, and wishing to know what are his fears and the many worries that manifests his mind. The success of Mingyu's is stored and imprinted within his mind as importance, remembering them as though they are lyrics to a song. 

The thought of Mingyu's happiness made Jihoon smile only little to himself. It was cute and heartwarming to hear the usual happy virus being joyous, once again. The light within his life untouched, and remaining to shine within his life to resist the darkness that colored his own perspective of the world. 

Mingyu's palette coloring his world, and the change is starting to make Jihoon a bit more lively than before. 

If he dared told his best friend, knowingly Soonyoung would be so proud. 

Maybe tease him, also.

"Hyung, have you ever loved someone?" the question disrupted the blonde's thoughts, the shorter blinking to return to reality. The food settled in his mouth, and he finally swallowed it after giving one last bite. "No, I haven't. Have you?" Jihoon tilted his head, confused on the sudden change of topic. He knew, they were just talking about Marvel movies. Specifically about Black Panther's coolness in the films. The brunette smiled and dropped his gaze, his eyes cast upon the food in his lap as he sat in front of the blonde.

Popular Song [Jigyu]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara