In Each of Our Hearts

Start from the beginning

"Cementoss! Quirk: Cement! He can manipulate the cement he touches like clay! He's super strong in modern society!"

"Hmm the boy looks the most hurt I'll call some teachers to come help him and this young lady out" Cementoss said looking at you. All might nodded "Let's get you to the nurse's office while keeping you hidden. But man, you act recklessly every time, huh?" Cementoss asked "If I didn't act recklessly, I would have been killed. That was how strong the enemy was." All might said.

*Elsewhere*

Inside a bar came in warp and it dropped Fumikage and a very injured Shigaraki on the ground "Ouch I was shot in both arms and both legs We lost completely Even Nomu was defeated! All the underlings were defeated in an instant! Those kids were strong The Symbol of Peace was healthy You were wrong, Master!" Shigaraki talked up to a tv that only displayed a screen that said "sound only" "No, I wasn't. We were just not prepared enough." A voice said "Yes, we underestimated them. It's good that we did it under that cheap "League of Villains" name. By the way what about Master and my joint creation, Nomu? He was not retrieved?" Another voice asked "He was blown away." Fumikage said "What?!" One said "More precisely, without coordinates to his precise location I could not find him, even with my warp. I did not have time for that." Kurogiri explained "After all we did to make him as powerful as All Might!" He said "Well, I suppose it cannot be helped. That's unfortunate." The over voice said "Power That's right. There were two children who were as fast as All Might." Shigaraki said.

"Oh?" They voice asked "more importantly it was that brat that you wanna get your hands on master Y/n L/n if he hadn't fought against nomu then I feel like we could have killed all might" Shigaraki said "What!?!? He was able to hold his own against Nomu?" The voice asked.

"Even after I used my quirk on him and he took on heavy injuries he was still able to keep up by using his lightning, fire, earth, and everything else" Fumikage said "....so the child has broken his vow that he made to himself and is now using his quirk..how interesting" the man said sounding kinda happy. "And what of the other child you talked about" he asked.

"If she hadn't gotten in the way we might have been able to kill All Might. That brat! Brat!" Shigaraki said getting angrier "Of course you have regrets. But this was not a futile exercise. Gather the elite. Take all the time you need. We cannot move freely, which is why we need a symbol, like you. Shigaraki Tomura. Next time, show the world that you are to be feared." The voice said.

*Back At The USJ*

"16, 17, 18, 19. Other than the girl with both legs seriously injured and the boy with both broken arms, everyone else seems unharmed." A detective said smiling "Ojiro. I heard you were fired up this time. You were strong by yourself, huh? I thought everyone was by themselves." Toru said to Ojiro "I survived by using hit-and-run tactics. Where were you, Hagakure?" Ojiro asked "In the landslide area! Todoroki was super strong. I was surprised and so was y/n when he cane in to help!" She said "Anyway, I'm glad you weren't hurt." Ojiro said.

"Where, do you think I was?!" Aoyama asked "I see So the people you fought were also just hooligans?" Tokoyami asked "They underestimated us 'cause we were kids." Eji said "Where--" Aoyama ead cut off "So it was All Might who put the hole in the dome after all? That's some crazy power." Sato asked "Yeah, as expected." Sero said "Where do you think I was?!" Aoyama asked tsu "Where?" Tsu asked "It's a secret!" Aoyama said "Let's have the students return to their classroom for now. We won't be questioning them right away, anyway." The detective said "Detective, what about Mr. Aizawa?" Ochako asked "Comminuted fractures in both arms and a facial fracture. Fortunately, there does not seem to be any serious brain damage. However his orbital floor had broken into small pieces and his eyes may suffer from its aftereffects." A doctor said "That's what he said." The detective told them.