In Each of Our Hearts

Start from the beginning

"This is revenge for Nomu!" Shigaraki yelled "Jeez, holy shit! Hurry! Everyone hurry! He s fast!" All might thought getting ready "I'm the only who knows the predicament he's in!" Izumi thought and suddenly she sprang to action and charged at the villains with her fist raised "Midoriya!" Eji yelled and your eyes widened "They're broken even though I controlled it earlier But I made it! The hidden part of his body! As long as I aim at that I can blow him away!" Izumi thought as she raised her hand to hit Kurogiris neck armor "Get away from All Might and Y/N!!" She yelled.

Your eyes widened to see that Shigaraki had put his hand through one of Kurogiri warps and now his hand was inches away from izumi's face. "This hand is the one from back then?!" Izumi thought "I won't fall for that again!" Shigaraki said but was then shot in the hand and your eyes widened "They're here?!" All might said looking at the door where he had come from. "The Pros!!" You said in relief seeing them a "This attack Could it be?" Kurogiri asked and saw the pros "Sorry, everyone! Sorry we're late! I gathered all who were immediately available!" Nezu called out "Iida!" Ochako said "I, class 1-A representative Iida Tenya, have now returned!" iida yelled

"Split up and protect the students!" Nezu said "Yes, sir!" The teachers said a pro her known as snipe aimed his gun to somewhere else. He shot multiple shots and hit a villain that had taken Kaminari hostage. The villain yelled out in pain and let him go "what the crap was that?" Jirou asked "they're here!!" Momo said smiling

"man, they're here." Fumikage said "It's game over now." Shigaraki said "Shall we go home and try again later, Kurogi-" he was cut off by multiple gunshots that snipe had given him.

"Someone whose Quirk can capture them all from this distance" snipe said reloading his gun "Me!" He looked down and saw Thirteen getting his quirk ready "Shigaraki Tomura! This is Thirteen!" Kurogiri said as he was being sucked up to thirteen "I may have failed this time but I will kill you next time Symbol of Peace All Might!" Shigaraki said as he, Fumikage, and Kurogiri disappeared.

"What the pros deal with, What they fight against, The world of evil, That was an experience that we were not ready for yet."

"I wasn't able to do anything!" Izumi said tears forimg in her eyes. You then used the last bit of your strength and walked up to her and patted her shoulders and gave her warm comforting smile making her look at you and blush "That's not true. If it weren't for those few seconds you bought me, I would have been killed. You saved me again." All Might said looking at you and Izumi.

"Y/N, All Might I'm so glad you're okay!" Izumi said smiling at the two of you and then you finally gave in and fell on the ground completely exhausted. "Y/n!!" Izumi yelled as she looked at you and grabbed you in her hands "he'll be fine he just needs to rest we'll get him to recovery girl as soon as we can" all might said. "To have been able to keep up with the number one hero.." izumi thought while looking at you. "All Might.." izumi said "yeah?" He asked "we need to talk...about Y/n" izumi said and all might looked at her surprised but he then nodded "we will" all might said.

"Goodness I can't believe we let them escape after they made such a big show of trespassing." Midnight said "They caught us completely unguarded, huh? More importantly, we must make sure the students are safe." Nezu said "If this many pro heroes have gathered here then it looks like they did not attack the whole school." Izumi thought "Midoriya!" Eji called out "Oh, Kirishima" izumi said "Are you all right?" Eji asked

"Young Kirishima I applaud your concern for your friend! But wait, she'll find out! Crap!" All might thought and izumi figured it out too "K-K-Kirishima, wait!" Izumi yelled and Eji looked confused and then a wall of concrete cane up to separate them "We want to make sure that all the students are safe so please gather in front of the gate. We will deal with the injured here." A teacher and pro hero known as cementoss said "That makes sense. Roger that! Hey, he said to gather in front of the gate!" Eji told katsumi and shiro "Thanks You saved me, Cementoss." All might thanked him "I am a fan of yours, too." Cementoss said.