ATEEZ ✦ What He Calls You

Start from the beginning

𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎 | 윤호
Sweetheart
I just feel like Yunho would be the type to use this pet name. It's simple, but it's so cute and imagining him say it makes my heart flip and oh my gosh I'm soft. He's a soft man and a soft man needs a soft pet name.
Imagine you're lying in bed and cuddling with Yunho, which is a common occurrence. This man is a big puppy and definitely likes to be close to you. You guys are watching a movie and you start to go to sleep, dozing in and out, but you keep trying to make yourself stay awake and he notices.
"Get some rest, sweetheart." He whispers, pressing a kiss to your cheek.

𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 | 여상AngelEvery time I see Yeosang I think of an angel or a prince

𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 | 여상
Angel
Every time I see Yeosang I think of an angel or a prince. He's so ethereal and soft and he literally looks like a sculpture. From the first day I started stanning ATEEZ I was left speechless by his beauty. I was actually lowkey intimidated by him for a little while because of how inhumanly handsome he was. Anyway back on topic, I feel like he would call you angel a lot.
Imagine you haven't seen him in a while because of tour and today is the day you're finally reunited with him. You're waiting to surprise him at the airport, your eyes glued to the terminal. As soon as Yeosang spots you he starts running as fast as he can with open arms and glimmering eyes. He lifts you up off the ground hugging you tightly as he spins you around a couple times before setting you down, not breaking the hug.
"I missed you so much, angel." He murmurs into your hair.

𝐒𝐀𝐍 | 산BabygirlEven now as I'm rewriting I still stand firm in this

𝐒𝐀𝐍 |
Babygirl
Even now as I'm rewriting I still stand firm in this. Though these days I can't even say "babygirl" without getting 10 comments making the exact same reference 💀 (it's not funny btw) Anyway, San might be baby but based off the way he acts on stage I feel like he'd definitely call you babygirl. No questions asked. Also he's mentioned before that he doesn't like being cute but he likes cute things. Because of that, it's clear to me that he prefers being sexy over being cute.
Imagine you two are on the couch together and he turns to you, his face dangerously close to yours, so close you can feel his breath fanning your cheeks—he knows exactly what he's doing. You get flustered at the close proximity and he thinks it's amusing.
"What's wrong, babygirl?" He smirks. "You seem nervous."
H A 🥴

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈 | 민기PrincessNot sure why but I think Mingi would call you princess

𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈 | 민기
Princess
Not sure why but I think Mingi would call you princess. It's just a cute name and I get this vibe from Mingi that he would be the type to call you that, even though we all know he's the designated princess of ATEEZ haha.
Imagine waking up to him, his hair is an absolute mess and his eyes are barely open because he's just woken up and he just looks at you fondly and smiles before saying in his groggy morning voice, "Good morning, princess."
I'M UNWELL

𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 | 우영DollOh my gosh

𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 | 우영
Doll
Oh my gosh. I don't hear this much, but doll is such a great pet name. No one really uses it much but it's SO GOOD. A hidden gem, if you will. Can. You. Imagine. Wooyoung. Calling. You. This.
Imagine he asks you to do something for him wether that's getting something from the kitchen or whatever it may be and you're not really in the mood, so you're like "Nah. I don't feel like it."
And he's like, "Please, doll?" AND ACTS ALL HOT, his voice dropping lower as he gazed at you with pleading half-lidded eyes. As if that's not enough I feel like he'd turn up his charms and maybe even bite his lip afterwards just to make things worse.

 As if that's not enough I feel like he'd turn up his charms and maybe even bite his lip afterwards just to make things worse

𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐎 | 종호
Cutie
Jongho seems like a simple guy who would just call you cutie. He doesn't really seem like the super romantic type, so I can't see him calling you something like "babygirl" or "sweetheart". I feel like he would stick to more simple pet names.
Imagine you just got back from school/work whatever and you flop down on the couch, absolutely worn out from the hectic day. Jongho walks in and sees you, giving you a soft kiss on your forehead.
"You look exhausted. Let me get you something to eat, cutie." He hums, giving you one last kiss.
Afterwards he would hold you and stroke your hair and tell you that you did well. Or if you had a rough day and needed to talk, he would listen to you vent about it, sitting quietly and allowing you to get it all out.

_______________________________________I originally wasn't going to rewrite this one, but I felt like it needed an update, as my perception of the members have changed since I originally wrote it in 2020

I originally wasn't going to rewrite this one, but I felt like it needed an update, as my perception of the members have changed since I originally wrote it in 2020.

DO NOT steal, copy, repost, translate, or alter any of my imagines. I work very hard on these. If you want to write something inspired by my work, please ask me first