Part 44

My eyes go wide and I fall down from Mattia's lap right onto the floor, hitting my head hard.

„Oh." Álvaro says while laughing at me. Mattia jumps off from the bed and kneels down to look at me.

„Y/n are you okay?" He asks worried and helps me to get me up on my feet again.

„Yeah, I just uhm- hit my head." I whisper and go trough my hair to make it look better.
That was uhm- awkward.

„You fucking dead head!" Mattia snaps at Aloe Vera.

„Okay, okay sorry for being a human."

I let out a quick laugh and furrow my eyebrows. „That doesn't even make sense."

„Of course it does. I just wanted to be nice to you." He defends himself.

„Yeah, you messed up, now fuck off or will throw hands." Mattia nods to the door.

„I love you my brother." Aloe Vera takes a few steps towards Mattia and kisses him on the cheek.

„Ew! Go away, you're gay!" He laughs and my mouth falls open.

„Thats my man! Watch yourself." I say whilst laughing and squeeze Mattia closer.

„I can take your man if I want you." Alvaro sticks his tongue out at me and finally leaves the room.

„Damn, this boy really tryna mess with ma head." Mattia chuckles like a little kid.

I blush and remember the embarrassing moment when I fell to the ground.

„My man?" He asks, making me blush even more. That's what I said to Alvaro great! Is he trying to mock me?

„Yes..." I say a little unsure.
What is wrong with me? Where's my fucking confidence? I just sat on his lap ready to begin a make-out sasion.
I guess Jesus really wants me to stay a virgin whore.

„Are you okay? You look so brooding." He interrupts me from my thoughts.

„Oh of course. I just- girls are complicated." I change the subject.

„Yes they are." He laughs and smiles slightly. „but im totally okay with that until it's you."

My heart can't take these words. Why is he so goddamn cute and nice to me.

„What am I supposed to say now?" I look to the floor and act a bit childish.

„A kiss will be enough."

I grab his cheek and kiss it gently making his smile glow brighter.

„On here please." He bites his lips and and I rest my head against the door.
I just giggle and feel stupid for my behavior. Did I smoke sum weed instead of Alvaro and Kai? No I guess that's just the drug called 'Mattia'.

„Come here." I open my arms for him and he rushes inside. I tangle my arms around his neck and give him a quick kiss on the lips.

„A bit longer." He whispers and a shiver goes down my spine.

I gently press his head closer to me and kiss him again but this time longer, French kissing.

„I want you so bad, you don't even know." He grabs my hips and I slowly run my hand down his chest before stopping right in front of his hard-on.

„I know."
There it is. My missed confidence.

He kisses my neck and sucks on it slightly. I let out a moan and roll my eyes. We make our way to his bed and stumble over a few things.
We both are extremely turned on. He falls onto the bed and drags me with him.

I pull my clothes off as fast I can so that I'm only in my underwear on top of him. Seeing his bare chest makes me wet even more.
I lean over and start kissing him again when he all of a sudden stops and puts a blanket over us.

„I need to ask you something." His hand travels down my red cheek.

„Then do it."

„Do you want to be my girlfriend again?"

Oh my goodness. I totally forgot that we're not even boy- and girlfriend again and know he asks.

„Of course." I let out a high pitched scream and hug him. „I am so fucking happy right know, you don't even know."
I really mean it. I am happy, very happy. Every time I look at him I want to smile and tell the whole world that this is my boy and no other bitch can steal him from me.

„I am happy too." He kisses my lips softly and stroke my naked back with his whole hand, making me very comfortable. I pull away from his lap and lie next to him. He turned his head and we both stare at each other, unsure what to say.

„You hungry?" He asks still starting into my soul.

„Yep." I reply simply.

„Alright." He breaks the eye contact and brings himself to his feet.
I stand up too and walk past him, ready to eat something.

„Babe, you still in underwear."

I look at myself and notice that he is right. We both start laughing and I pull a grey hoodie from Mattia, which he handed me over. Then I realize that he called me babe again.

His hoodies are so comfortable and I like the smell of them.
He hugs and kisses me one last time before we head to the kitchen where we find bitch Alvaro sleeping on a chair and bad ass Kai staring at the floor and laughing.

„What is so funny?" I ask and sit next to him with ben and jerry in my hand.

„I don't know, the floor is just so... hard." He laughs harder and I furrow my brows while look at Mattia who is getting himself some ice cream too.

„Would you just shut up you dick." Alvaro mumbles into the table and opens his eyes slowly which are as red as blood.

„Go and sleep on the bed." Mattia commands and Alvaro strands up and stumbles over his own feet like 5 times before he disappears.
He really smoked some good shit.

„I am going to bed too. Good night." He walks past us and stare onto the floor.

„Crackheads." Mattia whispers, shakes his head and sits next to me leaning his arm around me.