Part 35

I can taste the salt from my tears but I don't mind. He presses me closer to his chest and his hair touches my forehead so that I don't want to pull away from the kiss. No. He even kisses me harder like we didn't kiss each other for years. Carefully I bring my hands to his cheeks but pull away right after and look to the ground without saying anything. No matter how much I like him I don't want him to play with my feelings over and over. He can't say that we destroy each other and then kiss me right after.

„Forget about all the shit I just said. I-"
He stops and looks me in the eyes. „Shit. I think I- I. I like you. More than that..."

My heart is overwhelmed by his words. I want to laugh and kiss him and I want him to be mine. I want everything just to be perfect. My heart takes its place again and I feel like smiling.

„Please just tell me you didn't sleep with Hector." He bites the inside of his cheek making my eyes go wide.
I should talk with Hector about that shit.

„I swear he lied. We just made out. That's all." I take his hand and I look concerned. What if he doesn't believe me?

„So you made out? It wasn't only a kiss?"

„Mattia, I was so confused. I didn't know what to do but I swear I regret it."

„Okay." He says simply but sad without asking fr more details and his hands go around my head pulling me closer against his chest again. We rest like that for a few minutes and I enjoy every second I can be with him without fighting and without drama.

„So, what are we going to do now?" I whisper against his warm chest and his hands go down to my waist. He looks down to me.
„What about starting from the beginning?"

„Only when you promise me not to hide something ever again from me." I mean it.

„I promise when you promise me not to meet Hector ever again."

I can't promise that... all my clothing is with Hector and I know I may sound stupid but I like him... well liked him before he told such shit about me destroying Mattia with his his choice of words.

„I promise."
Young lady you are going to regret this promise.

„What about hanging out today evening? Only the two of us." He suggests and to be honest I don't mind. Maybe he wants to take things slow at first and I'm completely okay with that.

„I would love to."

„Well then... 8 pm. You can come over. I will wait." He says and kisses me unexpectedly making my belly tingle.

I watch him walking away and that's my cue to make my way back too.

———
„How did it go?" Lilly opens the door and drags me inside. I've never seen her eyes that big.

„Well... first he told me that we should drop but then he kissed me and he said he... he liked me..." I smile shyly and take off my jacket.

„Wait what? He told YOU that you guys should drop whatever you are... and then he kissed you?"

„Yes, that's exactly how it went." I rub my lips together and they taste like caramel. I love this taste.

„So you guys are together again?" She asks hopefully.

„No. Well... not yet." I walk past her into the room to hop onto her bed.
„Aaaand he asked me to come over today. Only the two of us."

„Noo way. Dude, that's excellent! I'm so happy for you." She makes a happy face and sits next to me.

„Sooo, you didn't tell me what happened yesterday..."

I-
No I can't tell her. That shits nasty. What is she going to think about me?
I should probably just lie.

„We- We just made out in the bathroom... that's all." I take my phone and look at the black screen.

„Oh yeah of course, that's why you needed a bible this morning right?" She laughs.

Yo, she's right. Damn it.

„Listen I- I can't tell you that. It's too private." I stutter and she furrows her eyebrows.

„Too private? How old are you?" She laughs even more making me cringe.

„Maybe one day... deal?"

„Right, but then you'll never know what happened in my sexual life." She says kinda sassy and I join laughing.

———-
Time flies by quick. 7:55. shit I need to go.
I wear a basic hoodie from Lilly and some joggers and to be honest they look good on my but I need my own stuff back. I know that Mattia is not into that fancy shit so I want to please him with my own lazy style.

„Don't be so nervous." I look at myself at the mirror and Lilly stands behind me with an apple in her hands.

„I'm not, I just don't want to fight with him." I explain and can't decide rather I should wear another hoodie. Maybe a black one.

„No, that's not it. You're nervous because you think he might fuck you tonight.... am I right?"

I turn around and cover my mouth with my hand nudging her with my other but well she's not wrong. Maybe I am kinda nervous because of that.

„Relax girl, just let him do it-"

„Oh come on, can you shut up." I laugh and roll my eyes whilst walking out of the room.
I hear her laughing behind me.

„Alright I guess I don't come back for tonight, so we will meet for breakfast with the others okay?" I ask her and she nods.

I open the door and sigh in relief.
„Come on fuck off." Lilly smirks snd pushes me outside.

It's pretty cold outside and foggy at the same time. I would rather call Mattia and tell him to pick me up but I have a better idea. I am already late so I could go to Hectors and pick up my stuff. I know I promised Mattia not to meet him but I really need to talk to him and blame him.