Part 9

What the hell just happened. We really kissed each other? What are we now? Friends with benefits?

I find a bathroom and start to walk in while searching Jo's number in my phone.

When I call her she tells me that everything's fine but she's not coming home today. After that I tell her to enjoy the rest of the day and hang up.

I'm looking for a mirror and when I finally find one, I look at myself and start giggling. There's still some flour in my face so I decide to wash it off with cold water to refresh me.

As soon as I open my eyes he is standing behind me with his arms crossed. He has a little smile on his lips and I turn around to face him.

„For how long have you been watching me?" I look into his eyes.

„I just wanted to check on you. Is Jo okay?" He asks.

„Yes she is. She will stay at Ale's for tonight." I say and wink.

Mattia starts to laugh and I swear I could listen to this sound my whole life.

„If you want you can stay the night but please change your clothes or my mum will beat the shit out of me when she sees my room full of flour." He points to my black, now white jeans.

Did he just say I can stay the night?

„Wait a second, I will be right back." He says and disappears behind the door.

Should I really stay? What if Jo will come home early and sees that I'm not in the bed.

I can hear his steps again so I try to focus.

„Here, you can wear my hoodie if you want to." I look at his black UCLA hoodie and take it.

Of course I want it

Of course I want it. Damn it.

When I grab his hoodie he looks pleased and leaves the bathroom to give me some space to change. I bring his black hoodie to my nose and it smells like perfume.

He knocks on the bathroom door and I start to change fast. His hoodie goes up to my knees and it's way to big but I love it. I look at me one last time before he comes in.

„I could get used to it." He looks at me with lovely eyes.

I start to blush. I can't believe all this is happening right now.

Mattias POV
She looks great in my hoodie. I can't believe I met someone like her. She is so kind and she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She has dark blond hair and ocean blue eyes. She is not to short and not to tall. She's perfect for me. I didn't want to let any girl in since all that shit happened with Jo. But maybe I can make an exception for her.

Y/N POV
I wonder what he is thinking. Does he like me like I do him? Before I can open my mouth to ask him, his phone rings.

„The pizza is ready. I set an alarm." He explains.

I offer him help but be he declines friendly so I start walking to his room.

Seconds later he appears with the pizza.

„You should get one."

I take a piece and start eating.

„Oh my god I love it. It tastes so good." I cover my mouth.

„I told you." He takes a big bite.

„Mind if we watch a horror movie tonight?" He takes another big bite.

„I hate horror movies." I laugh.

„Oh come on, there's nothing to be afraid of. I'm here with you."

„Mattia I am not afraid! I- I just don't like horror movies."

He starts to laugh and I join him.

„Well, maybe a little bit." I finally give in.

„I feel comfortable around you y/n." Mattia says and sits closer to me.

Is that a good sign. Shouldn't he be shy around someone he likes?

I decide to stay quiet and smile.

„We didn't talk about the kiss anymore." His hands travel to his hair and I can tell he is nervous.
I start to get nervous too.

„Yeah uhm." I don't know what to say.

„Be honest, do you like me." He asks and I swallow the last bit of my pizza down.

Since the first day but I don't know how to tell you Mattia.

„Do you like me?" I ask back because I don't want to answer first.

„Why should I kiss you if I don't like you?" He puts his pizza piece aside.

„I don't know." I sound completely dumb.

„So what about you?"

„I do like you too... Very much"

Oh my god why did I just say that.

„Very much?" He is chewing on his lips.

„Okay ... this whole situation is getting awkward. Can we start watching the movie please?" I beg, trying not to look at him.

He enters the movie title on Netflix and I sit on the bed.

„I will sleep in the guest room so that you can sleep here in my bed." It gets uncomfortable again between us.

„I don't mind if you sleep here with me. Your bed is big enough for the two of us." I say and he looks at me, unsure about what I just said.

„I'm okay with that Mattia." I start to laugh.

We both crawl into his bed. I'm on the other side, afraid. Just like I said, I hate horror movies.

„Come here." he says while opening his hands and to be honest I have waited for this moment since he asked me to stay the night.

I start to get nervous but he puts his arm around me and I lie on his chest.

He gives me that feeling no one did before. His body is warm and I can hear his heart beat.

Soon my eyes start to feel heavy and I fall asleep in his arms, on his chest.

It's the best feeling ever.

Did you guys hear from the tea? Aloe Vera and roshaun left the group? Is that true? What do you guys think about it?

Thanks for 1k readers omggg❤️  pls don't forget to vote :)