Part 37

When I finally start calling him he immediately answers.

„Y/n is everything okay? Where in haven's name are you?" He asked worried making me cry even more.

„Can you please come and pick me up. I'm at Hector's. " I sob through the phone.

„Hector?! Are you kidding me-"

„Mattia please just come." I interrupt him and press my eyes together whilst leaning my head on some sort of bench and he hangs up.

I hate myself. I hate my life and everything. All this is a mistake and I know I can't do this anymore. I had a fucking breakdown a week ago because of all this shit.

————-
„Oh my god y/n are you okay. What did this preppy bastard do to you?" I hear Mattia's voice waking me up. Did I really fall asleep? Wow. I see Mattia kneeling in formt of me.

„He did nothing. I just wanted to take my stuff." I show him my suitcase.

„Why didn't you ask me? And why are you crying?" He gently lifts me up and gets me on my feet.

„Because I was afraid you guys would beat the shit out of each other." I try to look at him but it's too dark and my head is pounding. „And then he gave me an ultimatum..."

„What kind of ultimatum?"

„He wanted me to say that I never want to see him again so that he would leave us alone. Forever." My emotions really are playing with me because I feel tears building up in my eyes.

„What did- did you say?" Mattia stutters and steps away keeping a distance.

„That I never want to see him again because I only want you Mattia, that's what I said."

I look him deep into the eyes. I try to stare into his soul and see a few tears rolling down his face making my heart sink to the ground.

He grabs my face and kisses me. He kisses me only for a few seconds but he kisses me with so many feelings and passion that I really don't want to let him go. Ever.

He pulls away and kisses my forehead. „You don't know how much that means to me." He whispers against my hair.

It hurts me to know that he probably never could do the same with Jo so I just decide to stay quiet and I try not to think about it.

„Lets go home." He takes my hand and doesn't let go off it the whole way until we reach his house. He pulls out his keys and opens the door. We rush into his room and I sit on his bed.

„Everything okay?" He asks worried.

I just nod an keep staring at the floor.

„What can I do to make you smile again?" He is standing in front of me now, grabbing my chin making me look up to him.

„I don't feel like doing anything except sleeping."

„Really? You do this like all the time... What about watching a movie or making tik toks?"

„Nah, that's boring."

„Okay then what about asking someone to come by?"

Well so much for 'only the two of us'.
„If you want to..." I say kinda pissed to let him think about it.

„Okay, you should suggest something." He grabs my arm gently and pulls me up but I look to the side.

„Just like I said... sleeping."

„Except sleeping." He turn my face back to face him.

„Well I'm hungry."

„I'm hungry too.... if you know what I mean." I punch his arm and laugh while turning red.

„Jerk." I shout and make my way to the kitchen looking for something I can eat and my eyes stop as I see chocolate.

„You don't mind if I take this?" I slowly turn around with the chocolate in my hand.

„If that makes you happy..." He is still laughing.

„Thank you." I open the package but before I take a bite I look at Mattia. His arms are crossed and he smiles so I smile back to please him. I slide a few steps closer and kiss him on the cheek making him smile even more.

„That's what I like on you the most." He hugs me and lifts me up a bit making me squeak.

"What do you mean?"

„Your smile. I would do anything to see it."

His words make me blush and my hands travel around his neck.

„I- I. Lets just go in my room again." He hesitates a little and I wonder what he wanted to say...

I let go of him and we walk into his room searching for some nice movies on netflix.

„Nope. Nothing." I hear him say and pull my phone away.

„What a pity." I say sarcastically and he turns his head and furrows his eyebrows.

„You have any better ideas?"

I stay quiet and forget about his question.
„Uhm Mattia, can I ask you something?" I start playing with my hands and look at them to avoid any possible eye contact.

„Of course. What is it?" He turns the tv low.

„Why can't you resist?"

Mattia POV
What the fuck does she mean?

„Resist? What do you mean?" I laugh nervously.

„Why does Jo have such a big influence on you?" She doesn't look at me. Her eyes are focused on her hands and my heart starts beating faster.

„That's ridiculous. She doesn't have any influence-." I stop. I know this isn't true. I know Jo has influence on me but I don't get why Y/n would ask me this now?

„Could you ever do what I did?" Her eyes travel up to mine and I'm lost in them. Her beautiful ocean blue eyes look so sad and she has every right to be.

„Listen, she was part of my life. I just can't pretend that I didn't like her-"

„Yes, and I understand that but that was not my question." She interrupts me.

Just when I want to open my mouth to answer, I hear the doorbell ringing.

Who's this? My parents are at work so who's this then?

She jumps up and I did the same. Just when I'm about to leave her alone in my room I have to turn around. „Yes I would do the same, just for you."
I mean it and I know I have something to do to forget Jo.

I turn around and go upstairs wondering who would ring my door at 10pm.

I lock the door open and look outside when I all of a sudden feel a hard slap on my right cheek.

What the-
It's Natalie.