Part 13

Here I am, standing in front of his house. I don't know what to say to his mother but I have to ring. I can't wait for Mattia because it's already midnight and I am fucking tired. This day was a whole disaster. My life is a whole disaster.

I gather all my courage and start ringing. His mum opens the door with a blanket around her body. Shit she was probably asleep.

„Hello Mrs. Polibio. I am so sorry for disturbing." I say and I goddamn really mean it.

„It's okay sweetheart, come in." She says nicely but I still am sorry.

„Do you want something to drink?" She offers.

„Thank you, but no." I try to smile even tho this day was shitty.

„How about talking? Do you want to talk about it?"

My eyes go wide. Did Mattia tell her that I just had a fight?

„About what?" I ask, still smiling.

„Maybe why you are here. I mean Mattia doesn't get many visits at this time." She laughs and makes herself some tea.

„Uhm, yeah. Well I got into a fight with a friend and she kicked me out so I guess that's why I'm here."

„Are you talking about Jo? You know Mattias ex girlfriend." She asks, taking a sip of her tea.

I hesitate a little. „Yeah, I am."

I hear keys opening the door and I know it's Mattia.

It is nice to talk with his mother. She's such a nice woman but if Mattia hadn't come now, I wouldn't know what to say or do.

„Hey mom. Hey y/n." Mattia says.

„Hello honey." His mom replies.

„How are you y/n." Mattia looks at me with a concern face.

„Okay. I guess." I grit my teeth.

„Well, looks like that's my cue." She laughs. „If you need me you know where you can find me." Mattia nods and his mom disappears with the tea in her hands and a blanket around her.

I stand up from the chair I'm sitting on and Mattia hugs me passionately and I look up to him.

„Thank you so much for letting me stay."

„Anytime. Lets go to my room." He says and takes my suitcase.

When we reach his room I sit on the bed and watch him putting my suitcase down.

„What happened." He breaks the silence and leans on his bed in front of me.

„Alejandro was there and I think she wanted to apologize but he slammed the door and left. So I decided to comfort her and she started screaming at me. Stuff like 'you are just like your father. You have to fuck things up'. Then I accidentally called her bitch." I explain him trying not to cry.

„This has nothing to do with you. She is looking for someone she can accuse." He says and I know he's right.

A tittle smile appears on his face.

„That's not funny you jerk." I lightly hit his shoulder.

„I know, I just can't believe you called her a bitch." He burst out into laughter and I lean back so that he can't see my smile.

„Maybe she is right. Maybe I just should have stayed home." I say uncertainty.

He is now upright on his bed, tickling me. „Are you fucking kidding me."

„Mattia stop!" I shout laughing but he doesn't stop so I try to block his hands.

He is now on top of me, looking into my soul. I'm falling hard for this boy.

I pull him close to me and he starts smiling. He doesn't pull away and kisses me gently on my lips so I kiss back. I really missed this even tho we kissed each other once.

He starts kissing my jawline and continues kissing my neck. I feel every inch of his body pressed against mine and that sends shivers through my nerves but I doesn't pull away. My fingers grip his hair and he starts kissing my lips again but this time harder and deeper so that it takes away my breath. I feel his warm pink tasty lips against mine, moving along. I have never felt something like that before. This fire between the two of us is undesirable.

I break the intense kiss to take a deep breath. Why can he kiss for so long without breathing? I still can't believe what happens. I have never kissed that intense before and it feels so good. I want more of it.

I open my eyes and he is still on top of me, resting on the bed. I smile and he returns it.

„You have the most beautiful smile on this whole planet. Do you know that?" He pulls away not loosing eye contact. It's his lovely look that makes me weak every time.

I stay quiet and look him in the eyes.

„You should go to sleep. This was a tough day for you." He jumps off the bed to get me a pillow and a blanket.

„Do I really look that bad." I joke.

„You look perfect no matter what." He chuckles.

„Oh come on. Don't be such a slacker." I try to throw him off with a pillow but he catches it.

„Should I bring the stuff in the guest room?" He points to the pillow and blanket.

„If you want to sleep alone in this biiig bed ... then I guess you have to." I give him a big smile.

„Fiiine. You persuaded me." He laughs and puts the stuff on his bed.

I go to the bathroom and start brushing my teeth. I look so terrible right know that I break out in laughter. I change my clothes and subsequently pull his UCLA hoodie over.

I start to walk in Mattias room and my eyes freeze as I look at Mattias upper body. He is only wearing some shorts and damn, he looks so fucking hot.

„You alright?" He laughs and I come back from my thoughts.

Shit this was awkward. He just caught me staring at his ‚naked body,.

„I- uhm I." I try to find the right words but my eyes just can't move from his body.

He starts to cover his body and my eyes can finally free themselves.

„I'm sorry." I mumble in the hope he won't hear me.

„You really like this hoodie. Don't you?" He changes the subject.

„Only because it's yours." I reply simple and lie down on his bed.
He covers me with the blanket and lies next to me.

„The kiss was very, uh-"

„Intense, nice and hot right?" He interrupts me.

I stay quiet and lean my head on his warm chest. When I lick my lips they still taste like caramel.

I start looking trough my phone and one glance at the time and it says 2am. Dang it. I really need some sleep.

Just when I want to look at Mattia I can hear his heavy breath and I know he's asleep so I kiss him on the cheek and try to sleep too.

I hope you guys like this fanfic so far. Thank you for reading and please vote if you like it❤️