Part 25

So I guess that's really it. He's not my boyfriend anymore. I'm single and alone again. Great. I should have slapped him once again, no. I should have beat the shit out of him just like I did with Jo. I feel slightly dumb walking on the street with a pink suitcase in my right hand. I know I can't go back to Hector because I just 'escaped' from him no cap and I don't know where else to go.
So there's only one option left... calling my aunt to pick me up. Wow. I guess that's really it. This summer holiday was shitty. The worst I've ever had in my life. Well expect the one my mother died.
As soon as I grab my phone to call my aunt I hear someone whistle behind me.
Who the frick frack is that?
My nervousness rises abruptly. Shit. Shit. Shit. Just walk straight and don't look back.
But the sort of person I am I need to turn around.
Hell no. It's Hector. This boy is getting the worst of me, I can feel it. I make sure that I look okay in some measure and wipe my tears away.

„Wow. Running away from me? Was that really necessary?" He's chewing gum and his jaw clenches. His eyebrows are raised and his curly hair looks good to be honest.

„Sorry I-" fuck I don't what to say.
„I just wanted to be alone."
His eyes travel to my pink ugly suitcase and he smirks.

„Nice thing by the way." He says sarcastically making my sad face smirk a little too.

„That means you picked up all your stuff?" He asks and my face expression is sad again. I really need some help forgetting about Mattia. Maybe Hector would be a good replace for him. No. Never.

„Yeah... I guess so..." I say sobbing a bit.

„There's no need to cry." He grabs my cheek, making me look up to him.
He wipes my fresh tears away.

„I don't know what to do Hector." I whisper letting my goddamn tears out.

„It's okay. We will figure something out." He presses my head against his chest and I hug him.
He doesn't smell like Mattia and his chest isn't so comfortable like Mattia's. Jesus I need to stop. I have to let go. I need to move on. He did something very bad to me and he hurt me too much. He's not worth it.

I let go off his chest and blink repeatedly to escape this awkward situation.

„Are you hungry?" He asks smiling and so do I.
Looks like he can read my thoughts because I'm hungry as fuck.

We get some food from subway and start eating.

„Mhhhh this shit is so yummy. I didn't eat in like forever." I say with my full moth.
Hector just laughs at me takes a big bite of his sandwich.

After some big bites Hector stares at me making me feel uncomfortable „Tell me a little bit more about you."

What should I tell him. My life is boring as fuck.

„Uhm well, I live in Bronx with my drug- with my dad." I say embarrassed. „My mum is dead and I have a bigger sister that I have no contact with."

„Wow. Your life is very rough tho."
I know, thank you but this doesn't make me feel better.

After this conversation I'm not hungry anymore and Hector stops eating too.
We pay for our food and head back to his car where we made out yesterday. Awkward.
The sky is covered with gray ugly ass clouds and they describe my mood.

When we reach his house I see- wait what were their names again? Vallyk and Elena?
What are they doing here?

„Is it okay for you if Vallyk and Ell stay for the night?" Hector answers my question.
Maybe that's exactly what I need... some company. I know I won't sleep for the next 3 days because of the pain, so I guess that would be great having them with us.

„It's your house and I would love to have them here." I mean it.
He just smiles back and puts his hand in my thigh making me blush way too much.
I don't like this. I just broke up with Mattia, Hector needs to slow down. Damn.

When I finally open the car door and step outside a big smile appears on Elenas face.

„Hey y/n. Didn't know you are here too."
Is step a little closer and she hugs me unexpectedly nevertheless I hug her back and hope that my face doesn't look too bad.

When I turn my head to Vallyk he gives me a quick hug too and walks straight to Hector.

„You and Hector?" She pulls my arm slickly, giggling.

No. No. No.

„No actually not. I just broke up with Mattia and I don't feel like having another right know." I try to laugh but it cracks and I nearly start crying again. Oh damn, I think I'm going through hell right now.

„What? You broke up with him?" Elena brings her hand up to her mouth and her eyes go wide. She's shocked.

„Didn't you hear what Jo had to say on that shit party?" I look down to my feet trying to control my emotions.

„No. That's because I had to go home back. Please tell me..." she begs and I look up to her again.
I nod quickly and we all head into Hectors house, me being the last one. I look once again back to the direction where Mattia's house stands and close the door.

Mattia POV
After I shut the door behind me I start screaming out loud. Thank god my parents aren't at home.
I pull my head back and lean on the door where I can't control myself and start crying like a pussy.
I should have told her. Damn it. This is all my fault. Now she's there with Hector having fun, making out and maybe he's going to fuck her.
Fuck this shit. My eyes travel across the room and stops at my phone.
I need to call her. No. I can't.
Fuck.
I throw some chairs on the floor and punch against the door.
If Hector will only touch her, I swear I'm going to kill him. She's mine and I know I messed up and I know she will never forgive me for that... but I can't watch Hector getting MY girl.
I wipe my tears away and go to my parents room to get myself some bourbon. Shit... this is a bad idea. But fuck it I don't care.
I open the bottle and start drinking sip after sip.