Part 38

Y/n POV
„You fucking bastard! How could you do this to me!" I hear someone screaming upstairs. It's a female voice. I wonder what the hell happens there.
Should I go upstairs to look after him?

I decide to go upstairs and freeze immediately when I see a girl trying to hit Mattia. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes. She looks very Italien-
NO. FUCKING. WAY!
Is this his girlfriend?
Her eyes wander to me and I see her eyes go wide. „Is that her?! Is this the bitch you replaced me with?!" Her eyes travel up and down.

Bitch? Uhm excuse me?

„I'm not a bitch." I furrow my brows and step closer.

„Don't talk to me you fucking whore!" The words make me wanna jump on this busybody and smash her head against the floor... just like I did with Jo.

„She's not a whore. She didn't know you were my girlfriend..." Mattia says but gets another slap from her.

„I am still your girlfriend!" She screams and grits her teeth.

She has to be kidding?

„No you're not-"

„So what will you do?! Kick me out?! I flew all this way just to see you." She tries not to be angry with him and water fills her eyes.

„You flew all this way just to hit me." Mattia corrects her.

„Mattia I love you." She whispers and steps closer putting her hands on his chest and I feel a rush of jealousy wash over me.

„If you don't pull your dirty ass fingers away from him, I promise I will cut them off." I step closer and Mattia's eyes travel between me and her.
She pulls her whole hand on his chest and Mattia tries so slide away but she tightens the grip and drag him to herself.

„Mattia, please. I know you love me. I know there is still something you feel for me right?" She asks, him full of hope.

„Just go please." He grabs both of her hands and shake them off of him.

„Mattia please!" She begs and cries even more.

I have destroyed everything.
When I look at her I really am sorry for her even tho she called me a whore. Her eyes are bloodshot and her face expression is a mix of sadness and disappointment.

„You fucking bitch!"
Is see her running towards me, dragging me on the floor so that she's now on top of me.

I see hands all over me trying to hit me and then it happens. Before I can even realize what is going on, she punches me right into my face. My left eye. I try to cover myself and she pulls my hair.

No I've had enough. This dramatic bitch wants a fight? Alright she can have it.

I try to look up whilst covering my face. I beat all over my in hope I will punch her in anyway. When she doesn't get off of me I start get angry.

„Fuck off!" I scream and pull her hair making her fall to the ground so that I am now on top of her. I look for her nose and build up some momentum when all of a sudden Mattia's hands travel around my stomach, pulling me away. I try to reach her hair and I have success. I drag her with me and she cries out.

„Y/n, please. Her father is a police officer. He can arrest you." He talks to me but my anger towards her is still there.

„Well too bad he is not here! He's in Italy. That means he can't arrest me Mattia!"
When I look to my right hand it's still balled and I see myself holding a tuft of hair.
She keeps holding her head whines.

„That's what girls like you get when they touch MY boyfriend." I try to go where she sits on the floor but Mattia grabs my waist and presses me against his body.

„Please calm down. I mean it." He says into my ear making me calm down a little.
„Please go in my room and I will get her out of here." He adds.

„I'm not letting you here alone with this psychopath." I point to her with my eyes and she starts sobbing now.

„Please just do me one favor..." He kinda begs and I bring one of my hands up to my hair.

„Alright." I say pissed and glance to Nathalie one more time before storming out.

Mattia POV
This is a bit too much for me. I mean I can't just kick her out. It's 11pm and she has nowhere to go.
I step closer but she starts screaming. „Stay away from me!"

„Let me just help you to get up." I try to say nicely but she gets up by herself.

„I don't know why you do this to me. I loved you... and I still do." She sobs.

„I'm sorry Nathalie. I loved you too but that's over now." I look her in the eyes to make her clear that I really mean it.

Yes I loved her once but now? No. I don't feel anything for her. All I want is Y/n and I know and Nathalie knows that. Seeing her like this makes me sad actually. I'm an asshole and I don't get why only the gold girls fall for me. Nathalie is a good girl and she deserves someone better.

„When is your flight back?" I say, not wanting to make her cry again.

„Tomorrow." She replies simply and look to the ground. Her voice is emotionless.

„You can stay here for the night... if that's okay with you."

„No Mattia. That's not okay with me."

„Okay.... sorry for asking."

This whole situation is an embarrassing disaster. Why can't she just fly home again? I mean like now. Maybe Y/n will act strange again because of Nathalie and that's the last thing I want. I hate it when she doesn't smile or when she just is different.

„There is still one think I need to do." She says before pressing her lips to mine.