Part 40

He slams the door open, pushing me on the bed before taking off his shirt. He pushes his hair back and lays on top of me, resting on the bed with one hand. Our faces are only a few inches apart. The tension between us gets hotter and hotter. He licks his lips making me stare on them.
I can't hold back anymore and press his head closer to finally kiss him. Our tongues move along and his hands travel down to the end of my hoodie, taking it off.

„You're so beautiful." He mumbles against my soft skin making me moan a bit.

The last time I was in a bra only, I didn't care but this time it's different. I'm completely turned on but it makes me nervous so I cover my self a bit.

„You don't need to hide anything." He notices and pulls my hands away from my body so I pull them back around his back.
His lips travel down my jawline and then my neck making me moan and scratch his back, leaving some trails.
When his lips travel back to my upper body a shiver fills my body and we switch positions so that I'm on top of him now. I move my hips slowly, kissing him intensely. He moans into my mouth and his hand travel to my bra to open it but I stop him.

„Mattia, I- I don't know if I can do it..." I hesitate and pull off of him.

„Do what?" He asks and looks kinda annoyed.

„You know...."

A big smile appears on his face. „You- you thought I am going to fuck you?"

Wow. What a nice choice of words. I'm still not a toy.

I stay quiet and reach for my bra when Mattia all of a sudden takes it and holds it above him. I try to catch it and hide my boobs but he laughs.

„That's not funny Mattia." I say pissed. His words kinda hurt me.

„This bra would look good on me. What do you think?" He tries to put it on and I start laughing too. I just decide to take my hoodie on again and he makes a sad face.

„Oh come on. That's not fair." He takes a few steps towards and throw my bra onto his bed. When I still don't reply he sits on the bed, making me sit onto his lap.

„I just wanted to have some fun and that didn't include to take your virginity." He whispers and I drown in his eyes.
„Just like last time..." He adds and my face turns into a deep shade of red.

„I'm just not ready yet and I'm sorry."

„No, it's okay. I will wait until you are." He kisses my cheek.

„aaaand last time we had a little 'fun' , I was drunk." I mumble and laugh to escape the embarrassing truth.

„But I liked it." His eyes are begging for this one thing but I know it's way too early.

„I liked it too." I am stroking his hair slightly and his eyes burn a whole into me. This wonderful, seductive brown eyes.

„Did I ever tell you how much you mean to me? It's been only a few weeks and I already fell hard for you." He kisses my neck.
„Your hair, your smell, eyes, body." He adores me, making me feel more self confident.
He sucks on my skin with care. It feels good but it reminds me of the last time. Last time Hector did this.
Okay stop. Shake them thoughts off. Just concentrate on Mattia.

„I don't know what I would have done without you." His lips disconnect with my skin and his eyes travel to my hand. He takes it and kisses my hand repeatedly. „Don't you dare ever leave me."
Tears fills his eyes and I squeeze him closer to myself whilst playing with his hair.
This is the point where I know I want to be with him 100%. He's taking all this serious and he treats me mine a princess. His words and actions in the last few day showed me how much I mean to him and he means a lot to me too.

„Open the fucking window."

I jump away from his lap I am sitting on and look to the window.
It's Kairi.
Thank god. I thought it's gonna be Nathalie or Jo.

„What the..." He stands up and walks to the window to open it.

Kairi hops inside and starts breathing heavily.

„What the fuck? Kairi whats wrong?" Mattia asks concerned and looks at me. I don't know what to do so I just bite my lip.

„Shit bro. You don't know what just happened." He looks up and his eyes are bloody red when he suddenly starts laughing.
What the hell?

„Are- Are you high?" Mattia starts laughing too and I still sit on bed wondering what is so funny about seeing a friend being high.

„Yes brother I am. Well listen... I met Alvaro outside and we where smoking some weed. This shit was good tho, anyway... we saw some police man and started panicking so that they saw us. We decided to run but they ran after us. That's why I'm here."

„No fucking way dude!" Mattia covers his mouth and can't stop laughing. „and why did you smoke without me?"

I give him an angry glare.
„Sorry." He whispers whilst squinting his eyes together.

„So .... where's Alvaro now?" I ask.

„Wait a sec. Since when are you here? You really scared the shit out of me." Kairi steps closer and I can see his foggy head from here when the smell of weed fills my nose.

„Uhm...-"

„She just pulled up too." Mattia interrupts me.

Okay. Am I awkward to him?

„So where's Alvaro?" He asks once again.

„Brother, I don't know. I hope he is okay." Kairi stumbles over his feed and flop onto Mattia's bed.

„We should go look for him." I suggest and they look at me like I'm not from this planet.

„No! Of course not!" They nearly shout but I walk upstairs.

„I don't care what you guys say. He's our friend. We should." I grab my jacket, bra and shoes.